VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!

Go down 
+50
Albert Gracer
Manuel Ebert
Tanja Schmidt
Wolfgang Wüster
Nigel Sowter
kevin oberson
Andre Schmid
Bostjan Kraner
Vasil Ivanov
Albert J. Montejo
Simon Ball
Shawn Caswell
Randy Ciuros
Marthinus C. Harmse
Ro vd Bergh
Sascha Beckhoff
Andrew Hacket
Kelly Chabak
Ambros Mathier
TJ Giles
Joni hottinen
Thierry Grey
Richard Mastenbroek
Ari Finsk
Peter Zürcher
aristarxos politis
Christian Moisander
Walter Silva
Niklas Eriksson
Stefan Anthonijsz
René Meierkord
Archie Bottoms
BradMiller
Hendrik Cornehl
Rainer Fesser
Larsa Bjelke
Fabian Dirks
Jon Kendrick
Jon Davidson
Niels van den Hooff
Miqe Erikzen
Stefan Thomson
Yavor Stoev
Derek Morgan
Graeme Skinner
Curtis Stewart
stuart douglas
Markus Gottlieb
Mario Lutz
Guenter Leitenbauer
54 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar - 23:24

Some of You told me I should keep posting these ...

ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Eva_2012

Model Eva

Last edited by Guenter Leitenbauer on Sun 30 Dec - 18:38; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 1:54

nice to see you and your art back here Günter...

cheers
M.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Markus Gottlieb
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Markus Gottlieb

Male
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 3:23

Hi Günter

Cool shot, Eva told me that she will be on a shooting with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 3:32

You know her? I can tell You, she was brave - especially with the scorpions!
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 14:55

Another one - I'll bother You with some shots the next days, I took about 1000 in this shooting - no, I won't show all here!

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Eva_2010

Model: Eva & a scorpion (living, healthy and rather aggressive - we could avoid a pierce, but it was close).

Last edited by Guenter Leitenbauer on Tue 3 Mar - 3:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stuart douglas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
stuart douglas

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 16:09

Lucky, lucky scorpion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/looserocket
Curtis Stewart
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Curtis Stewart

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 2:50

Nice to see you back Guenter. I love seeing your photos. Too bad for some reason the 2 you posted did not show up. Just my luck. Anyway, this is the photography section so we expect to see photography. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 4:27

I do not know why the second picture does not show up - yesterday it did. OK, let's try another one:

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Webcra10

Can be seen here too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/guenterleitenbauer/3322948049/
"Webcrawler"

Last edited by Guenter Leitenbauer on Wed 4 Mar - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Markus Gottlieb
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Markus Gottlieb

Male
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 4:37

Hi Günter

Yes I know her Smile I hope to see you at the next fotografie.at meeting Smile
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 17:50

Ah, I am not in this forum (fotografie.at).
Where are those meetings?
Back to top Go down
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 20:19

Those shoes look real hard to wear! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 20:26

Graeme - You really do look on the shoes here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar - 21:35

Glad to see you posting again, Guenter! Right on, these are great! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.arborealvipers.com
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 4:26

German Title: "Bei mir machst Du keinen Stich!"
(English: "You won't score tonight, not even with your stinger!")

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Eva_2010

Last edited by Guenter Leitenbauer on Wed 4 Mar - 14:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yavor Stoev

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 5:25

The first and fourth picture are so beautiful....
Well done Guenter!
Back to top Go down
Stefan Thomson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Stefan Thomson

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 22:53

All pics are nice, as usual, but the last picture is just awesome Smile
Nice to see you posting these again here
Back to top Go down
http://www.exotic-animals.tk
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 3:55

Eve's Temptation

Enough Eve-stuff?
Back to top Go down
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 14:34

That last one!!! Great photo, and stunning work!

Truly a Siren for herpers.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrariummorbidum.se
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 14:57

Thanks. Shame on me, I forgot which Boa species it was. Maybe anyone can help?
Back to top Go down
Niels van den Hooff
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Niels van den Hooff

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 16:52

I really like these pictures! Great job Guenter!
I'm not a fan of pictures, were animals are "photo shop-modified" for pictures (just my taste), but these are stunning!

Keep them comming! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nelobro.com
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 17:10

Well the animals here are all as they were - not mounted, not altered. No photomontage.
Of course I did some retouche on the models, but (except for colours and contrast) very moderately.

But I also have to admit that I am not against modifications in general. If it fits my needs (i. e. the picture I have in mind and want to create) I'll never hesitate to use photoshop extensively.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 14:22

Another one with a L. getula:

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Eva10
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 15:45

Hmmm... Interesting. The model is quite attractive. I don't know about a naked woman and an amoured plated, stinging arachnid...; but a naked woman and the natural sensuality of a snake... For me, those two things complement each other very well. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Jon Kendrick
Jon Kendrick

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar - 7:10

Guenter Leitenbauer wrote:
Thanks. Shame on me, I forgot which Boa species it was. Maybe anyone can help?

It's some locality of Boa constrictor imperator, most likely Colombian from the angles I can see.
I did catch your other threads before they were removed as well, you have some serious skill Guenter! Exvellent work and thanks for sharing!

JonK
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar - 15:35

Thanks for de ID, Jon Smile
Yes, I think this was a B.c. - I just forgot. When I am photographing, I forget everything except breathing (luckily).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!   18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

18+ thread - Something Completely Different ... "Paradise" - ALL PICTURES UNDER MY COPYRIGHT!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next