VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

From sweden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Larsa Bjelke
Larsa Bjelke

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-11

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 22:40

hello I am a guy of 30 years who have a strong interest in poison snakes.
in my collection, I have currently 2 stCrotalus cerastes cercobombus, 2st Vipera transcaucasiana pc Bitis arientans 1st Cryptelytrops albolabris. My favorites are Naja kaouthia
with best regards Lars
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar - 8:06

Hello Larsa,

welcome to venomland, even if this is the portal for venomous snake lovers... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-12-02

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar - 14:01

Hi Larsa..

Welcome!!

You are pretty close to me.. I am living in Knutby, and working in Norrtälje..
How about doing a bit of fieldherping?
Back to top Go down
http://www.terrariummorbidum.se
Larsa Bjelke
Larsa Bjelke

Male

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar - 16:25

Hey thanks for the welcome.
Miqe absolutely, we must make it sound like a good plan. are there some good places in Knutby. It is not so far your just a stone's throw
Very Happy

with best regards Larsa
Back to top Go down
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar - 21:18

Great!

Do you know Johan from Hallstavik? We could go all of us..

If you like to, you could join the UHF. ( http://www.uhf.se/ ) We will have some events this spring..

Yes, there is a couple of good places in Knutby.
Back to top Go down
Johan Pennanen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johan Pennanen

Male
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-10-28

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 7:05

Yes he knows me very well Miqe..
And he will be a member of UHF soon to...
SO FINALLY!! WELCOME LARSA TO THIS FORUM.... after all work to be a member..
( I will tell... The first time Larsa tryed to join the forum he registered him self with a "nick"
So he could not enter... and not give hes mail-adress for a new registration... well after that he get himself a new mail-adress and tryed joined for a new time, and he sucsess with the registration and finally enter to forum... Then after that he didnt give a presentation or say anything here, just checking around for a time... HAhaha so he get a mail that he get kicked from forum because it´s a aktive forum and thats whats needed for the members ofcourse to.... HEhehe he get so pissed of then and told me never join again)...hehe...
Sorry for tell everybody youre hard work for join the for Larsa...haha
Youre join of UHF will be easyer...

Miqe!
Tell the time for fieldherping in youre neiberhood and we will come!

/ Johan
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 13:29

Johan Pennanen wrote:
( I will tell... The first time Larsa tryed to join the forum he registered him self with a "nick"
So he could not enter... and not give hes mail-adress for a new registration... well after that he get himself a new mail-adress and tryed joined for a new time, and he sucsess with the registration and finally enter to forum... Then after that he didnt give a presentation or say anything here, just checking around for a time... HAhaha so he get a mail that he get kicked from forum because it´s a aktive forum and thats whats needed for the members ofcourse to.... HEhehe he get so pissed of then and told me never join again)...hehe...

Miqe!

/ Johan

well johan,

we are all sorry for making it a bit difficult for new members to join VenomLand - but on the other hand, it is of corse the first trial you face to join a special group Laughing

i think, we all agree, the real name rule is just about the best thing we have done... just take a look, how our members communicate with each other... it is polite, professional and not even a little bit like many of the other boards...

besides, it take a great deal of maintenance to keep an forum up-to-date, therefore all members are requested to participate actively..
taking and giving, right?!

cheers
M.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Miqe Erikzen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Miqe Erikzen

Male

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar - 23:08

Johan Pennanen wrote:

Miqe!

/ Johan

Perfect!

Even more perfect!!

I will tell a time, be sure of it..
Back to top Go down
Johan Pennanen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johan Pennanen

Male
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-10-28

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar - 2:41

Yes Mario..! And it´s a super nice forum thats gives alot of professional information from alot of professional members... Very Happy

/Johan
Back to top Go down
Larsa Bjelke
Larsa Bjelke

Male

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar - 18:11

hello

Johan o I are old friends. we hang out a lot and there e i the man who taught me the most I can about snakes so i can say that he is my friend and mentor.

Sounds like a good idea that we meet 3 o herpes together

/ Lars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: From sweden   From sweden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From sweden
Page 1 of 1