VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

A new generation...

Go down 
+9
Ralf Sommerlad
Wolfgang Wüster
Jaroslav Karhánek
Andrew Hacket
Dennis van Veldhuizen
Harold van der Ploeg
Roy Baguley
Karl Müller
Frank Weinsheimer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Weinsheimer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Frank Weinsheimer

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-04-20

A new generation... Empty
PostSubject: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun - 22:35

Hello everybody!

I proudly present the next generation of Inlandtaipans bred by me.

While mating, the female pulled the male rapidly through the whole cage. I had to remove all branches to prevent any damages of the male. After mating the poor guy looked quite pitiful, he lost a lot of scales. After shedding he looked nice again.

A new generation... Neu_sc10

One picture while egglaying. The female laid a clutch of 3 bad, and 8 good eggs at the 17. April. The three bad eggs are clearly visible.

A new generation... Neu_sc11

The first slits occured at the 23. June. The mean incubation temperature was 28,5°C.

A new generation... Neu_sc12

The first sight a few hours later.

A new generation... Neu_sc13

Out of the egg.

A new generation... Neu_sc14

The funky bunch. All 8 juveniles hatched successfully. As well as last year, some of them are slighly banded. They are preshed by now, the bands are not clearly visible yet. I will take some pictures after their first shed and post them here.

A new generation... Neu_sc15

Best regards

Frank
Back to top Go down
Karl Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Karl Müller

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun - 23:27

Very nice snakes!
Congrats Frank! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy Baguley

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun - 23:47

Hi Frank,great result yet again.Well done.If i win the lottery i may well have a pr.Picking a couple of coastals up off Alfred Wallner in september,allready have Canni.

Regards Roy.
Back to top Go down
Harold van der Ploeg
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Harold van der Ploeg

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun - 0:31

Congratulations, great result.
Those little snakes are truly beautiful!

Cheers,
Harold
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomenal.com
Dennis van Veldhuizen

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun - 3:28

Great result. Good luck with them.

Best wishes,

Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hacket
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Andrew Hacket

Male
Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun - 5:12

I love Inland Taipans !! Great to see Frank , very chuffed.

Salute
Andrew
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 4:44

Congratulations, good luck with them:) They lare very nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Wolfgang Wüster
Systematicus
Systematicus

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 21:05

Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~bss166/
Ralf Sommerlad
Ralf Sommerlad

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul - 0:35

Oh my...beautiful, congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomistoma.org,www.madrascrocodilebank.org
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jul - 6:07

Congrats Frank! Outstanding... such beautiful babies.
Back to top Go down
Kalle Wahlbäck

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul - 1:57

Congratulations Frank! You got lucky this year to,

Today we put the juveniles in the exhibition after the quarantine.
And the newspapers was at universem to interview some of us keepers and staff.

http://tv4play.se/nyheter/lokala_nyheter/goteborg?videoId=1.1087891

Thanks for gorgeaus animals

Cheers!

Last edited by Kalle Wahlbäck on Fri 10 Jul - 6:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Campbell
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jim Campbell

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul - 6:01

Congratulations Frank. I don't believe I've ever seen captive born inland taipans before.

Jim
Back to top Go down
http://www.lavibora.com
Frank Weinsheimer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Frank Weinsheimer

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul - 3:44

Thanks to all of you for the congrats. Inlandtaipans are phantastic snakes indeed.
Meanwhile I managed to sex them, result: 3 males, 5 females.
Five of them already took their first meal, the remaining three should follow within the next days/weeks.

Here you can see one of the banded animals, of course it´s not as visible as in kingsnakes. It is not easy to catch the bands in a picture, they are more prominent in life, and the animals are moving really fast. This was my best shot this afternoon.

A new generation... Neu_sc16

This is a picture of one of the fresh hatched females (approximately 45cm) compared to a male from last year (around 120cm). The groundcolour changes with age. Sadly I´m not able to get the colouration in the picture. The last year animals I kept for myself are really spectacular.

A new generation... Neu_sc17

I hope you enjoyed it.

Best regards

Frank
Back to top Go down
Frank Weinsheimer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Frank Weinsheimer

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul - 5:29

Hey Kalle,

I just overlooked your topic Embarassed
I´m very happy to see, that the animals found such a nice new home. I assume you had no trouble during quarantine. Of course I didn´t understand any word of the movie, so next time we meet you have to translate it. Hope to have some fine deals with you guys again in the future.
Good luck with the animals and best wishes

Frank
Back to top Go down
Kalle Wahlbäck

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul - 7:51

Hey,

Yes they are doing just great and are perfect in every way.

Yes I figured you won't understand it. Our zoolog just answers the medias question and if you knew what they said you would laugh.

And ofcourse we are looking forward to deal with you in the future for sure.

Best regards // Kalle
Back to top Go down
Johan Söderström

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul - 20:34

Gz Frank Very Happy

Johan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new generation...   A new generation... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new generation...
Page 1 of 1