VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

French, but British

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Crowne
Jason Crowne

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-05

French, but British Empty
PostSubject: French, but British   French, but British Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep - 4:47

Hey up people,

Long time herper with a back ground in field studies and conservation. Spent a long time in Kenya studying Bitis, but my main passion is European Vipera. As a kid in the UK I successfully kept a Vipera berus that came to my father (who was a vet) that was found in the road. It was only a few weeks old and it's tongue had to be removed due to it sticking to newly laid tarmac and was ripped off by the person that brougt it in, it couldn't be released obviously and against all odds it survived, and it lived for 26 years. The obsession grew from that young adder. And that species is still my #1 favourite hot.

Great to be here,

Jason
Back to top Go down
Caroline Strom
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Caroline Strom

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: French, but British   French, but British Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep - 7:46

Welcome to venomland Jason
hope you'll like it here Very Happy

Cheers Caroline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: French, but British   French, but British Icon_minitimeMon 9 Nov - 16:02

Hope you like it here Jason!
Back to top Go down
Thorsten Drewes

Thorsten Drewes

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: French, but British   French, but British Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov - 0:33

Welcome here Jason,
did you've gained further experiences with vipera berus? I would be very interested in, because I'm planning an outdoor-terrarium for vipera berus, etc... (palias)
Regard,
Thorsten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French, but British   French, but British Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French, but British
Page 1 of 1