VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Protobothrops tokarensis

Go down 
+3
Jimmy Cederhag
Christoph Rothenbühler
Daniel Högberg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Högberg
Daniel Högberg

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Protobothrops tokarensis Empty
PostSubject: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 23:22

My pride and joy Smile

Protobothrops tokarensis IMG_1019

Protobothrops tokarensis IMG_1023

Protobothrops tokarensis IMG_1029

Protobothrops tokarensis IMG_1031

All the best,
Daniel
Back to top Go down
http://www.wilk.nu/daniel
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep - 0:05

Awesome animals!
If the Tropidolaemus in your avatar is your animal, show us also picture of them, please please! Wink

chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch
Daniel Högberg
Daniel Högberg

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep - 0:17

Christoph Rothenbühler wrote:
Awesome animals!
If the Tropidolaemus in your avatar is your animal, show us also picture of them, please please! Wink

chris

The picture of the wagleri in my avatar is from my last trip to Borneo, but i guess i can post some pics from that trip pretty soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wilk.nu/daniel
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep - 0:55

ok, that's good too Wink

thanks
chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch
Jimmy Cederhag
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jimmy Cederhag

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep - 7:47

WOW real stunners Smile
Cheers
Jimma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep - 5:21

Wonderful animal!! Protobothrops is my favorite species. They are all so drastically diverse in there colors and markings.
Back to top Go down
Grégoire Meier
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Grégoire Meier

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep - 18:40

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://serpenti-del-ticino.over-blog.org/
Max Carlsson
Max Carlsson

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct - 19:34

I saw a documentary about Protobothrops a few days ago on Nat Geo Wild and I immediatley fell in love with them!
Didn't know anyone in Sweden had these beatuys!
I really love the pictures and I think it is beatuiful snakes.
Are they hard to keep?
Oh and also, where in Sweden do you live?
I would love to come and photograph them if you are not too far away and if you don't mind ofcourse!
All the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct - 2:00

nice snakes Cool
Back to top Go down
Michael Jonasson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Michael Jonasson

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 17:03

Great proto. Daniel. How big is she? She could earn a place in "Topmodel" anyday Wink
Back to top Go down
Mikael Andersson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Mikael Andersson

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun - 2:47

Or she could enr a place in MY house Very Happy
Mikael
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryp.smugmug.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops tokarensis   Protobothrops tokarensis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protobothrops tokarensis
Page 1 of 1