VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

male and female 2 breeding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-06

male and female 2 breeding Empty
PostSubject: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 0:49

My male Aspidelaps L. Lubricus is with female 2 (Big Girl) breeding today.

male and female 2 breeding Male1andfemale2breeding1

Thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 3:30

This female had a bad time laying her eggs. On 5-07-10 she laid 1 egg, 5-09-10 had to aspirate an egg, 5-11-10 laid 5 infertile eggs, 5-13-10 laid 2 more infertile eggs and still has 1 small egg left in her. Poor girl was egg bound and needed a little help but everything looks good. Maybe next time things will go better.
Here is a pic of her laying eggs.
male and female 2 breeding IMG_2027
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 5:36

Hello Jason!

Good luck for incubation! Hope your female recovers very soon! I had the same Problem this year with Heterodon nasicus... luckily the female is doing well now!

What weight and what age is your Lubricus?

Best wishes,
Christoph
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 9:29

I'm not sure on age but she is way to fat. The previous owner fed her too well and actually needed to go on a diet. I didn't cool the animals either and that might of played a role in her having infertile eggs. She still has a small egg still in her so I hope she passes it and she can return to eating schedule and we'll see what happens next year.
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 6:43

She laid the last infertile egg today. I will get her weight back on her and try again next year.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blok
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Richard Blok

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeMon 17 May - 1:59

To bad,but good luck in the future
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeMon 17 May - 4:26

Thank you Richard.
Back to top Go down
JohnLight
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeMon 17 May - 7:19

Best of luck in the future!
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 2:55

This female also double clutched 15 more eggs this year. Didn't even put male back in with her since they weren't cooled. She is eating like there is no tomorrow so I hope she puts weight back on to see what can happen next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: male and female 2 breeding   male and female 2 breeding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

male and female 2 breeding
Page 1 of 1