VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

RON GOELLNER CRYPTOBRANCHID GRANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

RON GOELLNER CRYPTOBRANCHID GRANT Empty
PostSubject: RON GOELLNER CRYPTOBRANCHID GRANT   RON GOELLNER CRYPTOBRANCHID GRANT Icon_minitimeSat 3 Apr - 1:19

The Cryptobranchid Interest Group seeks applications for the

In honor and memory of Ron Goellner, noted zoologist, CIG offers a yearly grant to help support research and educational initiatives that contribute to the conservation of Cryptobranchids.

Grant Amount: up to $1,000

Eligibility: Anyone may apply for this award. If funding is provided, the awardee(s) is required to recognize the CIG Ron Goellner Conservation Fund in all publications and presentations. Copies of reports and publications are to be provided to CIG and reports of progress are to be submitted on an annual basis. CIG also requests that 3-5 images be provided to CIG to post on its website or in CIG publications to promote its support of this project.

Evaluation Criteria: Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the potential of the project to contribute to the biological knowledge and conservation of Cryptobranchids.
Important considerations are the significance and originality of the project, design of sampling and analysis, preliminary data supporting the feasibility of the project, the likelihood of successful completion and publication, and the overall application towards giant salamander conservation.

Application Procedure:

1. Use the application from an attached email announcement or contact Diane Barber (below).

2. Provide all information requested on the application, including a description of the project.

3. Applications must be accompanied by curriculum vitae(s) of principle investigator(s), copies of appropriate permits, and letters of support (if applicable).

4. Completed application materials must be electronically submitted by
15 April to Diane Barber: darber@fortworthzoo.org

5. The grant recipient(s) will be selected by the CIG steering committee and will be notified of his/her selection by 15 May of the same calendar year.

Diane Barber
Curator of Ectotherms
Fort Worth Zoo
1989 Colonial Parkway
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
817-759-7180
817-759-7183 Fax
dbarber@fortworthzoo.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org

Page 1 of 1