VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!

Go down 
+21
Maik Dobiey
Fabian Dirks
Brett Franklin
Wolfgang Wüster
Neven Vrbanic
Jon Davidson
Neil Villard
Markus Gottlieb
Sascha Beckhoff
Predrag Ristic
stuart douglas
Michele Angelo Furiani
Christian Moisander
Ari Finsk
Jaroslav Karhánek
Stefan Anthonijsz
Jade Norman
Agust Lundkvist
Guenter Leitenbauer
Stephan Niemann
JohnLight
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnLight
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Empty
PostSubject: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 12:42

I thought you all may enjoy this photo:

Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Bush
Back to top Go down
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 16:20

i hope she gave it bck john Laughing

nice looking snake

regards

Stephan
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 17:51

Is this a gun?
I hate guns ... much more damage is done by guns than by venomous snakes!
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 17:56

yes Günther its a gun or better said a rifle , a so called Ar15 wich is the civilien version of the M16 .
People in the US have a much diffrent affiliatien with ugns then we do Günther so for john there was nothing unnormalbout this picture and iam sure he didnt post it to upset people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:11

Great looking snake, but why all Americans spread and posess gun ? There is no point.
Back to top Go down
Agust Lundkvist
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:16

Nice snake and gun Very Happy

Id like to be able to own both someday, unfortunately both are very expensive even though i think that AR15 is more expensive to feed than the snake Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:17

I don't care about the American emotions about their constitutional right to possess and wear guns - the only aim of such guns is to kill people with it. It is and will always be a stupid thing to me.

BTW: Canada is not far away and there is a complete other understanding of this. So in England where even not all policemen wear guns!

Last edited by Guenter Leitenbauer on Tue 15 Jun - 18:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:24

i dont know günther but there is probably as much people in canada owning guns as there is in the us since they both thrive on hunting a lot .only the regulations in keeping them are diffrent to my understandment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:26

Yes Guenter, that's sad, people all over the world die from gun and some poeple pay a lot of money for another rifle, no sense.

Last edited by Piotr Przybylski on Tue 15 Jun - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:27

I did not speak of rifles for hunting, though hunting is not a hobby I am an addict to.
But I respect all hunters. In Europe they care of the deer and the wood which is indeed important ... but [Wikipedia]:

The AR-15 (ArmaLite Model 15[8]) is a widely owned[9] semi-automatic rifle, of which the most famous derivative is the selective fire M16-series assault rifle used by the United States military.

Last edited by Guenter Leitenbauer on Tue 15 Jun - 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:32

i know Günther but thats what most people use it for iam sure thats what john will answer you if you ask him , of course considerin were talking bout the normal individual and not some gangbangers downtown la or elsewhere .
i am not trying to say its right its just there normal dayly life
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:38

OK Stephan, I did not want to start a general discussion about that here.

There are many things I cannot accept as tolerable in the US, private firearms is just one of it, death penalty is another as well as always playing the world cop (at least if some petrol interests are involved). On the other hand it is a fine democracy with a well working justice system and a free press where some European countries could indeed learn.
Back to top Go down
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun - 18:43

i see where on the same level there günther Smile i tottaly agree with your last statement

and putting those two on the same pic doesnt speak of much taste since both are responsable for a lot of death each year in southamerica even though the snake iwll naever match the man made tool in the numbers
Back to top Go down
Jade Norman

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 1:51

That is a truly beautiful snake
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 3:20

Great picture! I like both but I prefer to have the bushmaster snake in my collection! But would like to play with the other one also Cool
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 3:25

oh man, that´s amazing picture I really love it:) And cool gun too
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 5:04

Guenter Leitenbauer wrote:
I don't care about the American emotions about their constitutional right to possess and wear guns - the only aim of such guns is to kill people with it. It is and will always be a stupid thing to me.
- I agree whit you Guenter
BTW: Canada is not far away and there is a complete other understanding of this.
So in England where even not all policemen wear guns!
- THAT´s the thing I don´t understand, police without gun ... how they could protect
people on HOT situation when the other side have guns ...

... but the snake is really beautiful
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 7:37

Guys, did you even read the title of this post?! I mean come on... It's a play on words, no need to get up on barricades no matter how much you dislike guns.

Have you ever heard a phrase "guns don't kill people, I kill people"? Haha, just kidding, that was from a Jon Lajoie video. Funny guy, check him out at youtube.
Most of you should now know that I was referring to the saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people". Comments in the vein of 'why do all Americans spread and own guns' is just a dumb generalization and totally beside the point of the original post.
Just how great a percentage of criminals apply for and get a permit for a firearm anyway?

Cool snake, and I too like the photo. Maybe you should re-do it once the snake gets some length to it, get them both fully into the pic? Maybe sell that photo for a Bushmaster ad Wink
Back to top Go down
Michele Angelo Furiani
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Michele Angelo Furiani

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 10:33

Geography of Gun and Pit viper

West world
Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Img_1010
Est world
Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Img_1011

Just for joke Laughing

Regards

Michele
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 14:31

Christian Moisander wrote:
Guys, did you even read the title of this post?! I mean come on... It's a play on words, no need to get up on barricades no matter how much you dislike guns.

Most of you should now know that I was referring to the saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people". Comments in the vein of 'why do all Americans spread and own guns' is just a dumb generalization and totally beside the point of the original post.

Sure Christian, great argument - You could legalize everything with respect to this argument.
Start with cannabis, I'd subscribe instantaneously! Very Happy

Besides that there was no generalization that all Americans spread guns. But it is a fact that in the US many more people own guns than in Europe and that many more incidents happen with guns involved than in Europe.
Back to top Go down
stuart douglas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
stuart douglas

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 19:49

It's worth noting, that since the UK banned handguns, gun crime has actually increased! Criminals will never apply for a firearms license and law abiding folks get penalised by a law which makes no difference whatsoever to the crimes involving firearms. There was a comedy program back in the '90s about a small police station, their Inspector summed up the general attitute in the UK to guns "Anyone who actually wants to own a gun is by definition, unsuitable to own one"

You can kill people just as effectively with a kitcken knife, screwdriver, baseball/cricket bat, hammer........it's the person on the end of the weapon that dictates the end result, not the item itself.

Anyways, lovely snakes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/looserocket
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:19

Sure Christian, great argument - You could legalize everything with respect to this argument.
Start with cannabis, I'd subscribe instantaneously! Very Happy
Hehe, I'm not so sure about that, Guenter. Besides, I'm very much against drugs, so no thanks Smile

Besides that there was no generalization that all Americans spread guns. But it is a fact that in the US many more people own guns than in Europe and that many more incidents happen with guns involved than in Europe.
Even though it was not meant to reflect on the posts of all that opposed, there was this comment which I referred to;

Piotr Przybylski wrote:
Great looking snake, but why all Americans spread and posess gun ? There is no point.

I would have to agree with Stuart; after the latest school-shooting here, the proposed legislation would make things very difficult to gun hobbyists/target shooters (whatever the proper term) as well as hunters. I think that some ideas that were floating around at that time would've even caused difficulties for police officers to carry a handgun on duty. Don't remember right off the bat the details.

Gorgeous snakes Michele.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:32

stuart douglas wrote:
It's worth noting, that since the UK banned handguns, gun crime has actually increased!

Sorry Stu, no statistically relevant increase:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6960431.stm

I don't want to talk too much about statistics here ... but at these low samples 3% up or down are far beyond any statistically relevance.

@Chris:
So You meant Piotr not me, OK, I did not get this at first.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 20:40

Hehe, I'm not so sure about that, Guenter. Besides, I'm very much against drugs, so no thanks Smile

Me too. Anyway I sometimes enjoy a glass of beer or wine and if You overthink it emotionless alcohol is much more a drug than THC because it leads to addicts and thousands of death' every year in Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun - 21:02

Christian, talking here about that is just hopeless, That is the wrong place. We shouldn't have started this gab and written then. Every one has his own mind, I'm not gonna change your, that's that. It's better to come back to snakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!   Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bushmasters, both the AR and the pit viper!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next