VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures

Go down 
+2
Ralph Tümmers
Richard Mastenbroek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Mastenbroek
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Empty
PostSubject: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 23:50

SOme Indo and CHinese baby Kings Ophiophagus hannah I have kept in the past but werent really succesfull with them

Indonesian kings from 2000

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Oh-01

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Oh-03

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Oh-05

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Oh1

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Op2

Chinese Banded babies of 2001

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb08

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb14

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb16

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb19

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb20

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb24

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb33

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb35

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb37

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb38

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb39

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb4

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb40

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohcb5

cheers

Richard
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingsnake.com/elapids
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 23:56

Hello Richard ,
nice ones ...
Thanks for the pictures , what´s happend to them ... ?
Problems with feeding or keeping ?
Greets Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Richard Mastenbroek
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep - 0:16

I think a combination of different things

The Indo animals I bought in a great condition from Horst Bungert he is the breeder, but I think the way home to Holland in a time it was quit cold killed them.

The chinese is a different story they ate like pigs corns, watersnake that I had also from the importer. The grew well and suddenly turned on their backs.

Section showed nothing more than fluids in the lungs so it looked like they were drowned in there own venom ???
It completly fucked me up that time but the strange thing is that all the people I know that bought baby kings true the years died. Not only in Europe but also in the US.

So only a few are succesfull to breed and raise them and so I suck lots of info on guys like Luke Yeomans form Kingcobrasanctuary.com and Ray Hunter and other longterm King keepers.

It appears that Johan and his friend also found the key to the kings secret. And cant wait to see them in real life.

You have any expierience with dying of baby kings? Do you think its a stress related or viruses, bad transport, bad hatching temps I really dont know.

cheers

Richard
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingsnake.com/elapids
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep - 3:22

Wow, nice snakes and a lot of pictures.

Regards, BKK.
Back to top Go down
Brett Franklin
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Brett Franklin

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeWed 8 Sep - 15:11

Great pictures Richard and sorry to hear that you lost them. I have only kept Malay kings in the past and I got them from Gavin when they were starting to lose their Juvie colours - so cannot ake any credit for getting them started.

A friend of mine now has them and they are doing very well as adults. I know Gavin force fed all animals mice from the start, I eneded up doing the same (with some convincing) and they took to rodents on their own in time.

I have heard though (correctly or incorrectly) that the Malay kings are the easier of the lot to get started? Maybe others can comment.

Back to top Go down
Patrick Waffek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Patrick Waffek

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 2:10

Newest we got some indonesian KingCobras. Farm breedings from last year.
The animals are about 1.6 meter (5.2ft.) in length.
They are pretty good feeders on reticulated python parts (as we just tryed out).

I hope we have more luck with these. (I am sorry for your, Richard)

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ohannah32345623
Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ophiopagushannah3847239742
Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Ophiophagushannah384729384
Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Hannah387324
Back to top Go down
Igor Federsoni

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 4:08

Hi.
Incredible animal, fabulous color. Beautiful pictures
Congrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 4:31

Awesome kings. Are you gonna try to feed on rodents ?
Back to top Go down
Brett Franklin
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Brett Franklin

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 4:44

Piotr Przybylski wrote:
Awesome kings. Are you gonna try to feed on rodents ?

Not unless he raises them from the dead :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures   Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indo and Chinese banded Kingcobra baby pictures
Page 1 of 1