VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Shocking report about snakeskin

Go down 
+5
Jon Davidson
Philipp Einfalt
Stephane Mathieu
Guenter Leitenbauer
Ambros Mathier
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambros Mathier
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ambros Mathier

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Shocking report about snakeskin Empty
PostSubject: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 23:43

Hi folk,

i am rather new here.
I will introduce my self (maybe) on a later Date. Wink

Yust want to show you this shocking report. Probably almost nobody will understand something, because it's swiss-german.

I suppose it's nothing for weak minds. (You'l see how they kill Snakes in Indonesia)

Sorry for my poor english, it's quite e long time, as i spoke it.

Link: http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/video?id=56de5c9b-873f-48ed-861a-d86bffb416f3

regards

Ambros
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 0:36

This is so awful that I have simply no words.
Thanks for the link.
Guenter Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Stephane Mathieu
Stephane Mathieu

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 18:00

realy disgusting. Thank for link Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ophidien.over-blog.com
Philipp Einfalt
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Philipp Einfalt

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 18:19

Horror!
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 23:36

I too have almost no words to describe my disgust at how these reptiles are treated. I'm sure we would see far more outrage from the general public on this issue if these animals were cute and cuddly mammals or pretty little birds rather than snakes and lizards. I can't help but wonder where all the 'big name', industrial level colour morph and hybrid snake breeders are in all of this? Instead of dumping thousands of inbred, genetically abnormal snakes in to the Reptile Pet Keeping marketplace every year; why not breed these 'Frankenstein/Super Cinnamon Sun Glow' Ball Pythons, etc., so that they can be used for the Fashion industry? Perhaps not an ideal solution, but in my view, this would be preferable to seeing thousands of wild reptiles collected and slaughtered in such a large scale, inhumane and obviously unsustainable way. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
NiekHofman
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
NiekHofman

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 3:24

very very sad to see such slaughter. And for what? For fashion! Things like this makes me ashamed to be human.
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 3:50

Disgusting. Too bad for the animals.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Niklas Andreasson
Niklas Andreasson

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 4:39

That s*it makes me suicidal for real! Humans are supposed to be superior to animals, so not true.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 14:10

If You have an facebook account please post it there.
I think broad spreading of this information is the only thing one can do.
Regards,
Guenter
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Ambros Mathier
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ambros Mathier

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 16:37

Guenter Leitenbauer
Quote :
If You have an facebook account please post it there.
I think broad spreading of this information is the only thing one can do.

yes that's e very good idea Guenter.
I knew that this facebook thing has to be good for something. Laughing

Regards
Ambros
Back to top Go down
Manuel Ebert
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 16:59

I watched the report yesterday. I'm still sick ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.manuelebertherpetology.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking report about snakeskin   Shocking report about snakeskin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking report about snakeskin
Page 1 of 1