VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Spending my weekend at Ro's place

Go down 
+11
Christoph Studer
Björn Nilsson
Bostjan Kraner
Harold van der Ploeg
Julian Löppenberg
Pascal Kamp
Neven Vrbanic
Jaroslav Karhánek
Jon Davidson
Ro vd Bergh
Stefan Anthonijsz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Spending my weekend at Ro's place Empty
PostSubject: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSat 6 Nov - 21:04

Ro vd Bergh wrote:
Stefan Anthonijsz wrote:
Hi mate welcome at venomland! Shall I post the pictures from my last visit at your place?

Hi mate!

Sure, no problem! Some pictures turned out really nice so go ahead and share.

Cheers, Ro.
Well, here are the pictures I made afro

Crotalus adamanteus

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1531

Hemachatus haemachatus

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1542

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1536

Naja haje legionis

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1586

Naja kaouthia (suphan albino)

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1547

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1544

Naja mossambica

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1566

Naja naja

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1575

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1569

Naja pallida

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1551

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1534

Naja sputatrix

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1559

Notechis ater niger

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1510

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1509

Notechis scutatus

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1480

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1498

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1496z

Pseudechis colletti

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1485

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1484

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1483

Pseudechis porphyriacus

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1495

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1493

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1489

Oxyuranus microlepidotus

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1500

Oxyuranus scutellatus scutellatus

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1513

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1512

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1511

Walterinnesia aegyptia

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1612

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1601

Spending my weekend at Ro's place IMG_1599
Back to top Go down
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSat 6 Nov - 21:12

Just a little correction... I keep a lot of these animals together with a friend of mine, Smarley.

Awesome pics and we had fun again mate! When will you be dropping by with another bottle of whiskey? (For when we're done with the snakes of course!)

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSat 6 Nov - 21:22

Yes it was very "gezellig"! At the moment I am recovering from my whiskey OD from last night Razz

But your sun's birthday is in a few weeks and he asked me if I could come to his party... So maybe if it fits with school I'll stop by Smile
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSun 7 Nov - 22:06

Ro, I guess that your snakes are boring to most people hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSun 7 Nov - 22:36

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I can add some pictures of my Crotalus atrox? Very Happy

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSun 7 Nov - 22:52

Wow, what an awesome collection! Congratulations, Ro, especially the adult Red bellies & collettis are stunning! Do you keep 1.1 porphyriacus? If yes i keep my fingers crossed that you are successful in breeding!

Cheers,
Christoph
Back to top Go down
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSun 7 Nov - 23:15

Fangs Christoph! I keep even more than 1.1 porphyriacus but I think that only one female is big enough to produce. 2011 is going to be our first attempt so exciting times after the cool down period. Hopefully I can provide some pictures of youngsters next year.

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeSun 7 Nov - 23:58

Ro vd Bergh wrote:

I was just going to say: Only one photo of a Rattlesnake in this Thread !!? (wink) Seriously, this is an impressive collection of Elapids, Mr. Bergh. Great photographs, too. Thanks for posting this. Of course, any photos of the biggest, meanest, Crotalus atrox you might have would be very much appreciated... at least by me. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 0:31

Eggcellent!!! I do so love aussy elapids!! Fanatastic collection. Ro, I love your signature quote!! So so true.
Back to top Go down
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 1:22

Jon Davidson wrote:
Ro vd Bergh wrote:

I was just going to say: Only one photo of a Rattlesnake in this Thread !!? (wink) Seriously, this is an impressive collection of Elapids, Mr. Bergh. Great photographs, too. Thanks for posting this. Of course, any photos of the biggest, meanest, Crotalus atrox you might have would be very much appreciated... at least by me. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .

Hi Jon,

thanks for the compliments! I have 4 C. atrox but 3 of them are fancy colors and I know they would not make you happy. Wink Can I make it up by posting my white speckled female?

Spending my weekend at Ro's place Snakes007

@Timothy; Thanks! Glad you like them AND my sig. Very Happy

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 1:53

Thanks Jon for the kind words about the pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 2:13

Ro vd Bergh wrote:

Hi Jon,

thanks for the compliments! I have 4 C. atrox but 3 of them are fancy colors and I know they would not make you happy. Wink Can I make it up by posting my white speckled female?

You're most welcome and Thank you for the photo of the beautiful mitchellii specimen, Mr. Bergh. Don't get me started about colour morphs...(wink); although, in my view, anyone who has four Crotalus atrox in their collection is a good fellow. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 2:35

Stefan Anthonijsz wrote:
Thanks Jon for the kind words about the pictures Very Happy
(Opps...)You're quite welcome, Mr. Anthonijsz; and please excuse the blunder on my part. I believe that I've recognized some of Mr. Bergh's specimens from a post on another forum and then inadvertently ascribed this Thread in error. Still, it's always great to see clear, crisp, high resolution photography work of live specimens. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 2:54

It could be possible that those pictures you have seen before were also taken by me Smile I have posted more pictures from other visits also. Posted them here but also at ratelslangen.nl Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 3:15

OMG, that´s absolutely fantastic colletion of snakes!! Especially Tiger snakes and Red bellies, they are just wonderfull, I can´t find the right words. I´m just amazed from that pictures:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 3:55

Fangs for the kind words mate!

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Neven Vrbanic
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 4:24

Really beautifiul snakes Ro!! I only keep Naja naja and D.viridis from elapids but now..... these pics made me wonder.... :-))
Back to top Go down
Pascal Kamp
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Pascal Kamp

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 4:43

Although I've seen these animals before on several pics., I can't get enough of them...
Just amazing ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Julian Löppenberg
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Julian Löppenberg

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeMon 8 Nov - 22:21

Wow, very nice collection, especially the P. porphyriacus are amazing and arewithin the Tops of my want list.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you have a bunch of babys next year Wink
For how long do you keep the Notechis already? You managed to breed them already?
Back to top Go down
Harold van der Ploeg
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Harold van der Ploeg

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov - 0:53

Super nice collection and pictures guys! Very Happy

Cheers,
Harold

Back to top Go down
http://www.venomenal.com
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov - 3:31

Julian Löppenberg wrote:
Wow, very nice collection, especially the P. porphyriacus are amazing and arewithin the Tops of my want list.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you have a bunch of babys next year Wink
For how long do you keep the Notechis already? You managed to breed them already?

Fangs!

I have them for a few years but coming year will be the first serious attempt to breed them. We put them together this year and most of them were locked but we didn't have the facilities to cool them down the way they should be cooled down. So the sperm of the males was not good. Now we have a new room for the cool period. I'm pretty sure we should be able to produce some. They feed like monsters and are getting huge so they should be good mommies. Very Happy

@Harold; Fangs mate! afro

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov - 4:26

Put me in the waiting list for P.Porphyriacus. They are unconditionaly my favourite snakes. I like those tiger snakes, colletis and taipans also. Owesome collection.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Ro vd Bergh
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Ro vd Bergh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov - 5:28

Bostjan Kraner wrote:
Put me in the waiting list for P.Porphyriacus. They are unconditionaly my favourite snakes. I like those tiger snakes, colletis and taipans also. Owesome collection.

Regards, BKK

Fangs mate!

I will send you my emailaddres. Just send me an email and the date of the sent emails is how I list the first and the last person on the list. I have to say that I'm kinda surprised that the majority of the people like the porphyriacus the most. I think the're great snakes, don't get me wrong but I personally like the tigersnakes more.

Cheers, Ro.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov - 11:25

Cool pics mate! I really like the first one Smile One of the best looking cobras ever!
Back to top Go down
Björn Nilsson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Björn Nilsson

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov - 20:13

Great collection! Shocked
Do you have any full body pictures of N. h. "legionis", N. kaouthia 'suphan/albino' and N. mossambica?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending my weekend at Ro's place   Spending my weekend at Ro's place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending my weekend at Ro's place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next