VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis

Go down 
+17
Sebastian Arvidsson
Niels van den Hooff
Ro vd Bergh
Manuel Reiss
Patrick Waffek
Albert J. Montejo
Aaron Percy
David Nixon
Gustav Eloy
Niklas Åhs
BradMiller
Harold van der Ploeg
Bostjan Kraner
René Meierkord
Stefan Anthonijsz
Jack Hinde
Nigel Sowter
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OK then, here's some more   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec - 10:26

Stefan Anthonijsz wrote:
My favourite tiger!

Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 December25th201016
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 December25th2010101
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 December25th2010110
P S couple more in outdoor pit thread.
Back to top Go down
David Nixon
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
David Nixon

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec - 3:41

Again, fantastic. It always looks to me, that there isn't much going on behind the eeys of a tiger snake - very dull! Still, one of my fav. snakes.

Cheers,

Dave
Back to top Go down
http://www.midlandsreptiles.com
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec - 9:34

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan - 12:23

Many thanks Dave & Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb - 9:13

My favorite Notechis ater humphreysi male 1 year old 2day & over 900mm.
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 P1240068
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb - 20:52

Owesome tiger. Almost silver colour. I can see why It's your favourite.

Best regards, BKK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 5:38

awesome snakes,great outdoor housing also, very cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 12:43

Beautiful snake Nigel!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Percy
Aaron Percy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 20:04

I love those tigers mate. They were stunning in the flesh mate very jealous of the KI and that stunner, both are surprisling calm. I would give my left nut for that last guy!
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 23:07

Ha ha Aaron, the most dangerous snake I had I sold to you Morelia Kinghorni! Yeah the Humphreysi's are quiet, not like those unbanded Scutatus yearlings I have, hopefully when they get bigger they will calm down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Percy
Aaron Percy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 19:22

Haha yeah he has had a go at my face a couple of times now mate. Very active and loving his new home, i cant wait till i finsih this shut work and get them into their new mansion. Yeah the scutatus wre very well behaved compard to some of the species i have mate. You will have to come down one day and have a "play" mate.
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 22:06

Wow Nigel, you are very fortunate to be working with these specimens many moons ago i was speaking with Dr. Peter J. Mirtschin and he informed me of a partution of a newly discovered ? specimen of Notechis (Tiger Snake) from the isle of Reesveby at his facilities these may be the same ones/type specimens they appear very healthy and excellent photograpy as well . Albert
Back to top Go down
Patrick Waffek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Patrick Waffek

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Mar - 0:37

Wow Nigel,

absolutely WOW.

Please send someone over to Germany with some Notechis in his pants ;-)

Nice animals.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Mar - 14:57

Patrick Waffek wrote:
Wow Nigel,

absolutely WOW.

Please send someone over to Germany with some Notechis in his pants ;-)

Nice animals.

LOL! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jack Hinde
Jack Hinde

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 20:26

i was in germany a few months back... if only i knew there was a market i would have slipped a couple of yearlings in the jeans! (joke)

some very nice animals nigel, got any mt gambier reds stashed away to really wow us?
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar - 15:19

Gee Jack could of rang me i would of been up to a trip to germany, Hamm show on shortly i believe. Speaking of Mt Gambia's got some newborns coming as a mate of mine informs me 1 of his 3 pairs of Mt Gambia's is gravid. You got any "reds"? like to see a picture of what you refer to as "reds" (more the shade of red) my mates 1's are like a burgundy "red".
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar - 16:27

Had these 4 Notechis ater humphreysi outside in this pit for the last 6 weeks. All just over 12 months of age, light coloured 1 & black 1 with larger yellow bands males & other 2 females. Won't use their underground hide but instead favour this piece of bark. Have another pair same age inside in following pictures.Temps range from night 8-10 to day from 19-28 approx.
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 March4th20111
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 March4th20112

Male
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 November27th201010
Female
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 December26th201082
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 December26th201068
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar - 18:26

Me like a lot!
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar - 20:09

Thanks Stefan, & when i feed them they go into tubs inside on some heat & after they pass back outside. My tigers & red belly's all feed on at least 2 prey items at a time so i like to make sure they have some heat to digest.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar - 15:12

Got bored, snapped both male Notechis scutatus scutatus basking today with temps around 25degrees.
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 March20th20114-1
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 March20th20114
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr - 12:00

Sun getting lower in the sky this time of year. Pits only get the back 450mm on the ground exposed to some sun, did notice they do bask up in the plants near the lids to gain some heat. Gone all pussy & have brought all snakes inside to garage in own cages with cage temps around 20, will feed them until early may then cool them down. Chucked your favourite (Stefan) outside for some R & R today. I think the sun was a winner with her, left her there for around 4 hours.
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April16th201128
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April16th201134

Don't think my male "western" likes his confined indoor accommodation! too bad he's there for the next 3 months.
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April16th20116
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April16th201114
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 0:05

Very nice mate! Just look forward to the time when spring arrives! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr - 20:35

Got a pair of Notechis scutatus occidentalis today & a male Notechis ater niger (kangaroo island) to go with my girl. Will post some pics soon.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr - 12:54

Took the newbies Notechis scutatus occidentalis outside today, about 23c, for some air & photos & to have a good look at them. No direct sun reaching bottom of pit from now till around august but the poly on top does catch the rays & gives off some heat, kind of like a glasshouse effect.

Male-around 1.2
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 P4300029
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 P4300057

Female-around 1 metre.
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 P4300018
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 P4300072

Around 2 1/2 years of age, will get the food into them & try to breed them next year.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Sowter
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr - 18:50

Heres the male Notechis ater niger i got 2 days ago. Around 2 year old & has a real placid nature.

Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April30th20116
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April30th201119
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April30th201144
Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 April30th201130

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis   Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stefan-Just For You-My Notechis
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next