VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé

Go down 
+17
Vangelis Rokkos
matt yuyek
Christian Moisander
Markus Luder
Peter Pastor
AndrewGalano
Jelmer Groen
Carsten Frömberg
Henning Vehmeier
Christian Chudoba
Karsten Hoer
Marc Tigges
Totte Meilstrup
Peter Zürcher
Christoph Rothenbühler
Mario Lutz
Jörg Porstmann
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 18:05

looks like chris, looks like..
i was talking to him on the phone one and a half hours ago, but as you see - still nothing

he sounded not so well if you ask me, Laughing

it looks indeed like an JD overkill... Peter (in austria) was telling me thst is normal, if his mcgregori eggs hatching, i can find him on ITS afterwords ...

ok...

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Christian Chudoba

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 18:15

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 4:19

Fabulous pictures, Jörg! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 6:27

So - let me do a little recapitulation.
At the night after the hamm show from 15 to 16 my P. flavomaculatus girl layed 18 Eggs and she began to breed.
Her breeding place was in an area of circa 27° C. I sprayed once a day to raise the huminity. What was very interesting that she did a kind of active breeding by covering the eggs more or less.
I left the male in the enclosure, but my cage is big enough - so he could keep away from his girl defending her clutch - and so he did.
Then after 53 Days the babies came out of their eggs.
From 18 eggs 3 were not completly developed and one of the babies I found dead in the enclosure. To get sure that the mother is drinking enough I sprayed her while she was covering the eggs completly. But exactly the three eggs that were not completly developed layed in my direction - So my theory is that these eggs got to much water even I tried to avoid this.

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Mom

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Dad

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Gef

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 D2

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 J1

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 I1

More Pics of the Babies --> http://www.pit-viper.de/flavomaculatus/
(Klick on the Pics to Zoom)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 14:08

Thanks for the pics and the infos.
They are very cute Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch
Peter Pastor
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Peter Pastor

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 14:59

Amazing babies, Jorg.
I keep my fingers crossed for raising them without problems...

All the best,
Peter P.
Back to top Go down
Marc Tigges
Marc Tigges

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 19:01

Jörg,

also all the best for the "second step" from me!

Regards
Marc
Back to top Go down
Jelmer Groen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 0:31

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.snakesofasia.nl
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 7:03

It was really interesting to read more details about the event, thank you for sharing.
The photos are great, the last baby-pic is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug - 16:22

Hi Jörg,
Any updates for us? Eat they well?

cheers
chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr - 5:21

Truly incredible!
Back to top Go down
Tomas Bublik
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Tomas Bublik

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr - 6:20

Today morning i found what i realy waited for long time:-)Keep your fingers crossed for me please:-)
Tomas
https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/12/41/92/24/th/dscn1111.jpg[/img][/url]review.php?i=53&u=12419224]Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Dscn1111[/url]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr - 7:05

Congratulations Tomas! Cant wait to see them.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr - 7:44

You are really kicking it up a notch Tomas, aren't you? What with all these spectacular species breeding for you... wow.
That female is drop-dead gorgeous.
Best of luck with this as well.
Back to top Go down
Michal Savruk

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr - 23:26

Hi Tomas,
good job. Good luck with them.
Back to top Go down
Johan Pennanen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johan Pennanen

Male
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 0:32

Wooohoo!
Very nice!
Good Luck whit them!! Smile

Cheers, Johan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé   Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parias flavomaculatus - BABIES - Olé
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2