VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year

Go down 
+3
Brian Petrie
Kelly Chabak
Pierre de Chabannes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre de Chabannes
Pierre de Chabannes

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-03-19

A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Empty
PostSubject: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar - 0:32

Hi everybody!
Just to let you know that a venomous snake collection will soon be viewable to the public in France...
It belongs to the zoo named "Touroparc" and located in a remote area of east-central France.
A huge vivarium showcasing venomous and non venomous snakes, crocs, turtles, lizards, will be inaugurated in spring 2011 (within next weeks).
So far I have no accurate info concerning species kept there but some say that there could be rattlesnakes (atrox or durissus most probably), a few eurasian vipers (wagner's a possibility, ammodytes another one)... and cobras...
I let you know more ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.photozoo.org
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar - 5:28

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
Brian Petrie
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr - 5:17

That sounds exciting Pierre, please keep us posted.
Cheers,
Brian.
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr - 5:33

i precise, a new room for an already existant Zoo...... Wink
It's just an expansion.....But Parc in France are limited on keeping venomous animals, so, not so bad for us !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr - 16:38

Where is the exact Location of this zoo ?
Because, i'm in France nearly ones a month, maby a Place to go for me ?!

Last edited by Peter van Issem on Sat 2 Apr - 3:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeFri 1 Apr - 22:32

Peter van Issem wrote:
Where is the exact Location of this zoo ?
Because, i'm in France nearly ones a month, Navy a Place to go for me ?!

Here it is Peter:

Touro parc
(white house)
71570 Romaneche-thorins

Wink
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeSat 2 Apr - 3:53

Thanks a lot Jean-Henri,
but it unfortunely to far away from the City I´ve visit my mother in Law. Maby I will find the time to go there... Actually I spent only some time for Viper aspis observating.
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeSat 2 Apr - 3:55

PM Peter.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Davina Eisenbeis
Davina Eisenbeis

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr - 2:28

http://www.touroparc.com/parc_zoologique/les_projets.html

In the website news, they do not mention anything about venomous snakes. On purpose?
Last one were the hatching of asian colubrids among other species.

This needs a throughout checking ^^... any dates, Jean?

Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr - 4:07

Hi Davina,

Sorry , no perfect dates for the moment, but it's near to open now....
Think in a month... Wink
Back to top Go down
Johannes Marchand
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johannes Marchand

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 8:44

Not so far from me... Will try to see that ! Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year   A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new venomous reptile collection likely to open in France this year
Page 1 of 1