VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Greetings from Germany

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
René Ries
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
René Ries

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Greetings from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 20:49

Well i guess it´s time to introduce myself...

Where do i start...well after 5 years of doing my studies in biology i decided to quitt doing that (it´s a shame i know) and so i finally went to the german police as a commissar.
It´s great there and a hard but really fun job to do Greetings from Germany Police_mhm

I first realized my deep love for insects, spiders and reptiles during my very childhood.
Now (since six years i guess) i ended up with breeding venomous snakes and that´s for sure the best part concerning our reptilian hobby.

Next to that i do lots of sports (running, badminton, volleyball) and arts (painting and writing novels and/or short stories)
AND i just love good wine and even more good whisky but not that - sorry - Bourbon crap - i´m speaking of fine scottish single malts and islay malts Very Happy

Well enough!
If you have questions - feel free to aks :-)

Cheers
René
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 22:53

René Ries wrote:

good whisky but not that - sorry - Bourbon crap - i´m speaking of fine scottish single malts and islay malts Very Happy

Cheers
René

Hi Rene,

some of us still remember you as Dr.Lecter...
what about the statement above? my nickname is JD, you know what that means, ill guess... Smile

so be nice to my sour-mash staff...

by the way, welcome here at VenomLand René... it is a real pleasure to have you with us, and i certainly hope you will further enjoy your participation, we for sure enjoy your expertise! thanks for joining venomland...

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 23:10

by the way René,

dont forget, we have a "my picture" area...
i wanna see how Dr. Lecter looks like.... LOL

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 23:12

Quote :
AND i just love good wine
So we're already two wine lovers here; my heart beats for italian red wine such as Barolo, Brunello and Co.
Regarding your nickname on other forums, I hope you don't like human livers as well Laughing
Welcome here!
Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
René Ries
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
René Ries

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 0:21

Thanks for the nice welcome! :-)
I really enjoy being here with you guys!

Quote :
my nickname is JD, you know what that means, ill guess...
JD....hmmm...
Just try some Lagavulin or Talisker and you so gonna change your nickname Mario ;-)

But no more making fun of your sour-mash staff - i promise!! Greetings from Germany Dev3

Quote :
my heart beats for italian red wine such as Barolo, Brunello and Co
Mine too! Barolo has become my all time favorite. Have you tried Amarone? Tasty wine! A friend of mine worked at a little but fine new-zealand winery - with him i had the best wine i ever tasted - just can´t remember the name by now...;-)
The winery btw is called Fromm Winery.

Ahhh Mario: Pictures are coming soon - just have to look for some presentable stuff.

So far: Slainté
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 0:55

Sorry, one more wine lover Cool

I'm in Nebbiolos too but like also a lot our fine Austrian wines, especially from the "Neusiedlersee" and "South East Styria" (Thaller, Großwilfersdorf) regions.

Amarone is also one of my Alltime-Faves. Fantastic wine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Sonny Wiktorsson

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 4:02

René: I would like to give you a lot of credits for your choise of scotch whisky... And i would like to add Bowmore and Laphroaig to your list! drunken
Back to top Go down
René Ries
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
René Ries

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 5:27

Yeahh Sonny the 15 year old Laphroaig is just a dream!
Ever tasted Caol Ila or Ardbeg? Sinfonies of Islay style whisky!

Last week i got me some cask strenght bowmore - man that one is hard stuff!!
It´s like a scottish broadsword hitting your head I love you

I´m giving you all credits back: you have a fine sense of taste!!

Best wishes and slainté!
René
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 12:53

René Ries wrote:

JD....hmmm...
Just try some Lagavulin or Talisker and you so gonna change your nickname Mario ;-)

But no more making fun of your sour-mash staff - i promise!! Greetings from Germany Dev3

Ahhh Mario: Pictures are coming soon - just have to look for some presentable stuff.

So far: Slainté

well... ok, ill try but my Doc said to me:Greetings from Germany 38150f1f110649c0b294de3aedd91069

so you see...

waiting for your picture, also the others are should not be such shy toads...

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
Sonny Wiktorsson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 3:32

René Ries wrote:
Yeahh Sonny the 15 year old Laphroaig is just a dream!
Ever tasted Caol Ila or Ardbeg? Sinfonies of Islay style whisky!

René: I've tried both Caol Ila and ardbeg in different ages and they are all fabolous whisky's!! Last X-mas i tried Lagavulin destillers edition 2006!! MY GOOD, that was heaven on earth!! Much better then sex end almost better than vipers... pale Sorry guys!!! Embarassed

Mario: You need to come to europe soon so you can learn how to drink whisky like a man!!! Laughing JD tastes like some kind of solution!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
René Ries
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
René Ries

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 5:26

Quote :
Last X-mas i tried Lagavulin destillers edition 2006
Wow! I would kill for that honour! Must have been a great pleasure!!

Quote :
You need to come to europe soon so you can learn how to drink whisky like a man
If he comes we schould have som nice whisky tasting to make him become a friend of pure malt!

Cheers
René
Back to top Go down
Sonny Wiktorsson

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 5:33

René: That whisky can't be explained in words... it's a spiritual thing!! I love you And the idea about Mario is perfect... I'm onto it anytime!!
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 13:58

Sonny Wiktorsson wrote:

Much better then sex end almost better than vipers... pale Sorry guys!!! Embarassed

Sonny...

we will become friends..
you stick with the whiskey, the good one of corse... ill go for the sex, chicks, rock & roll and the Vipers... ok, i will suffer with the cheap JD than, you can´t have everything, can you?.. Twisted Evil

cheers
Mario
(el Diabolo)
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 14:22

Sex & venom & rock'n'roll Mario? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 1:38

you bet, Günter!

check how our girls looks like:
Greetings from Germany Medusa10

can you resist? can you? no snake lover can resist Medusa...! Laughing

Cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
René Ries
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
René Ries

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 4:53

bet you are "hard as stone" after meeting that hot girl lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Germany
Page 1 of 1