VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Just disgusting

Go down 
+5
Paul Batchelor
Carina Rosberg
Jon Davidson
Graeme Skinner
Guenter Leitenbauer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr - 22:22

http://www.animalsasia.org/share2friends.php?UID=VL9YBXH71BB
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr - 23:13

Guenter

I fully agree, what do these people think bout?

Graeme
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr - 0:47

Just when you think that you've seen it all... This transcends any definition of cruelty and callousness that I can think of. There are times when I am embarrassed to be a member of the Human race. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Carina Rosberg
Carina Rosberg

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr - 1:53

Översättning från svenska till engelska
one of the worst I've seen, the panic o anxiety they poor animals must have, horrible
Back to top Go down
Carina Rosberg
Carina Rosberg

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr - 1:57

one of the worst I've seen, the panic o anxiety they poor animals must have, horrible
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Paul Batchelor
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 3:47

Sickening
Back to top Go down
Scotty Allen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Scotty Allen

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 18:22

Jon Davidson wrote:
...There are times when I am embarrassed to be a member of the Human race. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .

I agree Jon. The perpetrators of this artrocity should simply be lined up and executed. From the guy(s) that thought of it, to the manufacturers, marketers, wholesalers ... the entire supply chain right down to the customer!
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 18:56

Scotty Allen wrote:
Jon Davidson wrote:
...There are times when I am embarrassed to be a member of the Human race. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .

I agree Jon. The perpetrators of this artrocity should simply be lined up and executed. From the guy(s) that thought of it, to the manufacturers, marketers, wholesalers ... the entire supply chain right down to the customer!

I don't agree.
Treat animals like that is awful and disgusting but the execution of humans is another category, sorry. It seems to be far to easy to kill humans on this planet in so many countries.

I second Jon's statement.
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 20:04

Quote :

The perpetrators of this artrocity should simply be lined up and executed.

That's definitely NOT the style i wanna see here in our discussions!

No death penalty discussion here, gents, back to topic, or this thread will be closed!
Thank you

Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 20:13

There are too many humans though!

Anyway enough of that.

This is horrible. I can't see how anyone would find that cute.
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 22:03

I bet the people here who are against killing humans would sing a different tune if their 8 year old daughter or their 80 year old mother/grandmother was raped, sodomized, tortured and killed by some degenerate. People are NOT dealt with severly enough for their actions. That is why people have no problem commiting atrocities, towards people or animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomstreet.com
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 23:34

Randy Ciuros wrote:
I bet the people here who are against killing humans would sing a different tune if their 8 year old daughter or their 80 year old mother/grandmother was raped, sodomized, tortured and killed by some degenerate.

Stupid argument. If that happened to You (or me), You could not be an impartial or objective judge. But that is the basement of any good justice system. I do not know how You handle that in US but in Europe we are proud on an impartial justice.
What You propose here is Lynch Justice. Do You wan't Your neighbour be the judge himself if he suits You with anything (like lawn mawing on sundays e.g.)?

Sorry Peter for the off topic, but I can't stand that kind of argumentation.
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 23:40

I want people to be responsible for their actions and accept the consequences. If you rape and kill a child, you should be killed. Eye for an eye. Letting people literally get away with murder is just wrong. The left-wing liberal judges in USA let child rapists off with little or no jail time. Even repeat offenders. How is right? If the penalty for child molestation was death, maybe people would think twice, and more children would be safe, and society would not have to kill the person.
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 23:44

I know it is needless to discuss that with right wingers and / or US conservatives. Don't take the absence of another statement from me as agreement. Death penalty seems to be OK for US, China, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, and such countries. Luckily most Europeans have another point of view. That is no judgement, just remembering where this penalty is still in use ...
Back to top Go down

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 23:48

Guenter Leitenbauer wrote:
I know it is needless to discuss that with right wingers and / or US conservatives. Don't take the absence of another statement from me as agreement. Death penalty seems to be OK for US, China, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, and such countries. Luckily most Europeans have another point of view. That is no judgement, just remembering where this penalty is still in use ...

Just getting it wrong once (which they of course have done) is justification enough not to have it IMO. Anyway this is going way off topic. Sorry all. Oh wait it's your thread so it's not that bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Randy Ciuros
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Randy Ciuros

Male

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr - 23:50

It is needless to discuss it with anyone who believes in being responsible for ones actions. If you believe no one should be killed no matter what evil they do, that is your problem, and that is why the world has the problems we have. Of course Saddam Hussein killing his own people because because they disagree with him and want to be free, is ok in your mind.

It is not ok to do what you want, to whoever you want, and not pay the price for your actions.

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 2:17

I am a person that is really "left" minded but I totally agree with Randy! If you do very bad things to other people or animals you should get very hard punished for it. Not just a few years in jail!
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 3:35

I really do not like to act as an authority here, but:
thread closed!
Let's go back to our hobby/profession and the things we love...
Thank you
Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Sponsored content

Just disgusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just disgusting   Just disgusting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just disgusting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: VenomLand Forum :: News-