VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Edgar from Peru

Go down 
+2
Eduardo Siqueira
Edgar Gonzalez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgar Gonzalez

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-06-09

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 8:08

Hello there!

My name is Edgar, I'm almost a biologist (finishing the paperwork). I worked 4 years with venomous animals with Doc. Armando Yarleque in the Molecular Biology Laboratory of UNMSM-Lima-Perú, I'm the snakeskeeper of the serpetarium (MBL-UNMSM) and colaborator in the Herpetology Departament with PhD. Cesar Aguilar. I hear about this forum from Walter Silva and it was very easy to find. I'll love to share information, pics, papers and stuff about venomous snakes/reptiles/anuras and any venomous animal, I also love venomous Mollusks.

Thanks for accepting my account, Soon I'll post some stuff over here.

Cheers! and congratulations for this awesome forum.
Back to top Go down
http://150.164.37.75/labimq/index.php
Eduardo Siqueira
Eduardo Siqueira

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 15:24

Hey Edgar!

Welcome to the forum, nice to see more people from South America here!
You have a very interesting background! Looking forward to see some pictures Very Happy

Cheers
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 16:52

Welcome, Edgard and Eduardo , looking forward to news from the poorly known Amazonian "Hot Spots" such as Peru, as well as the rest of South America and the highlands of Central America.

extended invitation stands ,

Best regards .

Albert.
Back to top Go down
Alex Zanotti
Alex Zanotti

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-03-05

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 0:39

Welcome to the forum Edgar.

Nice to have more in a Latin American peaple.

Sorry for my english

I´m friend Water Mamelute Silva too. kekekeke

Best regards.

Alex
Back to top Go down
Walter Silva
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Walter Silva

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 3:51

Hi Edgar:

Welcome to the best venomous snake forum!!!

More latin american friends here, yeah !!!

Alex: how are you?, what is mamelute?? hehehehe. Um grande abraço cara.

Greetings from Incas´Land.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Gonzalez

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-06-09

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 15:05

Thanks for the warm wellcome, I already upload some photos in the photography section.

I Hope to post soon something interesting.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://150.164.37.75/labimq/index.php
Marthinus C. Harmse
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Marthinus C. Harmse

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 15:28

Welcome Edgar.

Good to have some more Latin American guys on the forum.
I have a soft spot for Boa constrictor longicauda so perhaps you have some nice pictures Cool
Thanks for joining.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edgar from Peru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar from Peru   Edgar from Peru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edgar from Peru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: VenomLand Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: