VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

"Hypo" Eyelash Vipers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-05-13

"Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Empty
PostSubject: "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers   "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 21:10

Yes, I do understand the controversy behind calling these guys "hypo", hence the quotation marks. I am also still not convinced that these are not just a color phase. But after having spoken with several folks who know far more about genetics than I do and the guy who has these animals, they could offer little help other than telling us how to prove it out. Proving it out may take place this year since "hypo" to "hypo" breeding has taken place this spring. Anyway, here are the pics. Jim, please feel free to post your pics here, too, if you like. Or anyone else. This is merely for enjoyment, as I am not promoting anything here.

Adult
"Hypo" Eyelash Vipers 001

Yearlings:
"Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Project63

Yearling:
"Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Project62-1

They're VERY pink as babies:
"Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Project68

Hope you enjoy them.

Derek
Back to top Go down
http://www.arborealvipers.com
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers   "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 21:34

Whatever they are, they sure look nice. Kinda ghostly.
Interesting color change too.
Would be interesting to see pictures of the "hypo" x "hypo" offspring once they are born.
Thanks for sharing these.
Back to top Go down
Jim Campbell
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jim Campbell

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers   "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 6:20

Yes, regardless, they are incredible looking eyelash. David has set the bar high again! I can't wait to see what the babies look like.

Jim
Back to top Go down
http://www.lavibora.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers   "Hypo" Eyelash Vipers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hypo" Eyelash Vipers
Page 1 of 1