VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Hi from switzerland

Go down 
+2
Peter van Issem
Philippe Rey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Philippe Rey
Philippe Rey

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Hi from switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 3:20

Hi,

My name's Philippe Rey and I'm from Switzerland where I currently live.
I'm 28 years old and and I started breeding reptiles in 2000. I started venomous snakes 5 years later.

Here's the list of what I have in my collection at the moment :

2.1Agkistrodon taylori
2.2Atheris squamigera
3.2Bitis arietans
2.1Bitis gabonica rhino
1.1Bitis nasicornis
1.1Boa constrictor
1.1Bothriechis schlegelii
2.2Bothrops colombiensis
1.1Cerastes cerastes mutila
1.1Crotalus atrox
1.2Cryptelytrops albolabris
2.3Cryptelytrops venustus
1.1Daboia russelli
2.1Naja atra
2.1Naja kaouthia
1.1Naja naja
2.1Naja pallida
1.1Naja siamensis
1.2Macrovipera lebetina turanica
1.1Macrovipera xanthina
1.0Protobothrops cornutus
4.3Python regius
1.1Vipera ammodytes meridionalis

I'm joining "Venomland" to share this common passion and to exchange tips and usefull information.

In the future, please excuse my very basic English, but I promise I'll do my best !
Very Happy

Looking forward to seeing you soon on the forum.

P.Rey

Last edited by Philippe Rey on Sat 17 Dec - 4:30; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 3:24

Feel welcome here lad....

Back to top Go down
Philippe Rey
Philippe Rey

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 3:48

Thanks Lucas Wink
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 4:02

Welcome here on board Philippe,
maby you have two birthdays? You wrote you are 27 and under your avatar the age is 28.
Mate, I wich I will have two birthdays too, one with my real age and one 20 years less ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 4:05

Welcome here ,
a nice collection you have ... feel free to post pictures and share informations here Smile
Greets Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Philippe Rey
Philippe Rey

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 4:13

Peter van Issem wrote:
Welcome here on board Philippe,
maby you have two birthdays? You wrote you are 27 and under your avatar the age is 28.
Mate, I wich I will have two birthdays too, one with my real age and one 20 years less ;-)

ho sorry ^ ^
28 is the right

Thank you for hospitality
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 5:05

No matter Philippe,
sometimes I forgot my age as well too ;-) - it´s allways better you feel like 27 than like 72.

btw.: like Ralph posted, nice collection! If you post pictures in the future, I´m very intressed in that, what you post as C.c. mutila.
Back to top Go down
Grégoire Meier
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Grégoire Meier

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec - 16:48

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://serpenti-del-ticino.over-blog.org/
Johannes Marchand
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johannes Marchand

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec - 9:40

Welcome here Philippe ! Say hello to your little Bothrops for me..
Back to top Go down
Philippe Rey
Philippe Rey

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec - 3:26

Thanks you

Johannes Marchand wrote:
Welcome here Philippe ! Say hello to your little Bothrops for me..

Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaim Haveman
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Chaim Haveman

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec - 0:06

welcome Philippe
Back to top Go down
Philippe Rey
Philippe Rey

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec - 20:14

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from switzerland   Hi from switzerland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from switzerland
Page 1 of 1