VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Hello from Czech republic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-09-07

Hello from Czech republic Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan - 19:39

Hello everyone!
My name is Petr Papežík, I am from Czech republic. I keep european and west asian snakes, mostly non-venomous, but I have also some rear - fanged snakes here. I improve my collection previous year, so most of my snakes are just babies.

Here is list of my snakes:
Coronella austriaca (Didi Barbala); Dolichophis schmidti (Ateni); Dolichophis schmidti (Sevan); Eirenis modestus (Chindistavi); Elaphe quatuorlineata quatuorlineata (Krk); Elaphe quatuorlineata quatuorlineata (Montenegro); Elaphe quatuorlineata quatuorlineata; Elaphe quatuorlineata muenteri; Elaphe sauromates (Rustavi); Hierophis gemonensis; Hierophis viridiflavus carbonarius (Krk); Hemorrhois hippocrepis; Malpolon insignitus (Ada Bojana); Malpolon insignitus; Natrix natrix helvetica; Rhinechis scalaris (grey form); Rhinechis scalaris (brown forma, Portugal); Telescopus fallax iberus; Zamenis dione (Taribana); Zamenis dione (Russia); Zamenis hohenackeri (Ateni - Sioni); Zamenis lineatus (Sicily); Zamenis longissimus; Zamenis longissimus (melanistic, Loire); Zamenis persicus (black form); Zamenis persicus (brown form); Zamenis situla; Zamenis situla (striped form);
Back to top Go down
Fabian Dirks
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Fabian Dirks

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan - 20:07

Hi Petr,

you have a nice collection of uncommon snakes. Really nice to see you!
Especially the malpolon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.rear-fanged.com
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan - 20:12

Hi Fabian,
thank You very much!
And sorry for this late introduction...
Back to top Go down
Tomaz Jagar
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan - 20:44

Greetings,

I must say you have some of my favourite species that I'll be trying to get as soon as I clear my problems with limited space... Those are E. quatorlineata, E. sauromates, H. hippocrepis, H. gemonensis and of course the Malpolon Very Happy
Shame that they're together require almost a whole house of big vivs if you want to keep them in decent enclosures Very Happy

Regards, Tomaz

Back to top Go down
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan - 20:48

Hello Tomaz,
most of my snakes are still babies, as I wrote, so I have some time to prepare good housing. I will work on new room only for snakes and this room is not part of my house, so I can make there separate clima in there...
Back to top Go down
Ferenc Török

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan - 6:12

Hello!

Hail from Budapest, Hungary afro
Are your snakes captive breeded, or wild caught?
Back to top Go down
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan - 15:44

Hello Ferenc,
most of my snakes are captive breed, but I have also some wild caught...
Back to top Go down
Tanja Schmidt
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Tanja Schmidt

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan - 17:47

Very nice collection, nice to see some more keeper of european species.

Hope you have fun here

Regards, Tanja
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienhaufen.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Czech republic   Hello from Czech republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Czech republic
Page 1 of 1