VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Predrag Ristic died in motor accident

Go down 
+38
Mike Dabs
Jeremie Tai-A-Pin
Thomas Christ
Michele Angelo Furiani
Yordy Benders
Mats Jonsson
Ralph Tümmers
Borko Knezevic
Peter van Issem
Graeme Skinner
Udo Schutte
Jan Jonkman
Stefan Olsson Jr
Gavin Carpenter
Danijel Milovanovic
Ambros Mathier
Ari Finsk
Albert Gracer
Rob Deans
Marco Buegel
Brian Petrie
Piero Moroni
Sasa Petrovic
Daniel Högberg
Tim Hallam
Fabian Dirks
Wolfgang Wüster
Christian Moisander
Peter Zürcher
Nigel Sowter
Peter Schulze Niehoff
Rainer Fesser
Johann Prescher
Andre Schmid
Arjan Breedveld
Stefan Anthonijsz
Simon Ball
Neven Vrbanic
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 3:40

So sad to hear this ... our sympathy and condolences to his family and his friends ... RIP snakemaster ...
Back to top Go down
Ambros Mathier
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ambros Mathier

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 4:28

I am very sorry to hear this.
He's posts and pictures will be missed here. My deepest condolences for his family.
Ambros
Back to top Go down
Danijel Milovanovic

Danijel Milovanovic

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 8:23

Rest in peace my friend.You was a good man and friend.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Carpenter
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 13:17

My deepest condolences to all his family and friends. Very sad.

Gavin
Back to top Go down
Stefan Olsson Jr
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Stefan Olsson Jr

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 13:39

So tragic - my thoughts goes to family and friends.

Stefan
Back to top Go down
Jan Jonkman
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jan Jonkman

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 16:30

My condolences to family and friends, an other real snake enthusiast gone, very sad.
Back to top Go down
Udo Schutte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Udo Schutte

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 16:44

My condolences to His family, friends and loved ones...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684646026
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 18:18

Just read the post and am very saddened by this news.

Deepest sympathy to all his friends and family.

Graeme
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 23:08

What bad new arried me here,

my deepest condoleces to his friends and family.

Rest in peace Pedrag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 6:22

Very sad news...my deepest condolences to his family!
Back to top Go down
Borko Knezevic
Borko Knezevic

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 9:08

He was a very good friend!
Predrag helped me a lot about keeping poisonous snakes.
He was my teacher for snakes.
He always knew everything when I asked him.

Rest in peace my friend Sad

Sad

Neven Vrbanic: Primi moje saučešće Sad
Znam da ti je bio kao brat Sad
Back to top Go down
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 5:25

Oh man ,
what for sad news ... i met him in Hamm last show ,as he bought animals from me .
A nice and competend guy, which get a friend of us .
That´s a shock , all the best for his family ... and we will keep him in mind .
Rest in peace , you´ve gone too early out of this world Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Neven Vrbanic
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 6:39

Thank you all for your condolences, I have pass them to his family and friends. Pedja really was a special person. I have returned home late last night from his funeral and spending two days with his family and friends. Pedja lived in a small town of some 3-4.000 people some 40km south of Belgrade. Nedless to say it was extremelly sad two days.... but after meeting his entire family and friends he grew up with I realise why he was such a wonderful person and tremendous human beeing.

The whole period was even more stressed because someone called officials and police came to his house less than 12 hours after he died in order to talk to family about taking his snakes right away!! I had a police officer following me there because local police officers got command from Belgrade that his "Croatia friend" came down to collect his snakes!? That was all before he was even buried, day after he died! Someone was trying to get a hold of his snakes bad! While I was there I contacted some people I know that work in different government offices regarding animal welfare and told them to give family a breaka and some time to buried their son. I was told that the snakes will be given to Belgrade Zoo without any compensation to his family which I told them it is idiotic since I know how much love, time and money he have put into his collection and that they should compenscate his family somehow. Especially if the snakes go to Belgrade zoo. At the end I told them I will be very intereste to see who will take out and pack his huge Bitis gabonica, Bitis arietans, Crotalus molossus nigrescens.... since his terrariums are very natural decorated and it taked an expert to see what kind of snakes is in there. In his schlegelli terrarium for example there may be 2 or 5 animals, it is hard to say until you start to slowly move plants and branches...
Upon my return to Zagreb last night I got email from a person from Serbian ministry of Agriculture asking for my number to contact me. We spoke on the phone today, he is a very nice guy, apparently not from the same line who are trying badly to get a hold of Pedja snakes, and he asked for my advice and assistance regarding Pedja's snakes. So as it looks like now, I will have to travel back to Pedja parents and assist the Serbian government in dealing with his snakes.
Very strange situation... we will see what will happen and how this whole situation will end..

Last edited by Neven Vrbanic on Fri 11 May - 7:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mats Jonsson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Mats Jonsson

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 7:03

This is so sad. i did not have the pleasure to meet or get to know Predrag, Bur what i understand is that he was a special guy and a tru animal lover.
I cant express my feeling in words to describe this.
My depest sympathy for family and friends.
reg
Mats
Back to top Go down
Yordy Benders

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 23:06

My deepest condolences to family and friends.
I realy hope you can get the best for his animals!
yordy
Back to top Go down
Michele Angelo Furiani
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Michele Angelo Furiani

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 1:06

My deepest condolences to his family and friends
Back to top Go down
Thomas Christ
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Thomas Christ

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 15:37

Condolences for his family
I wish the familiy all the best in this hard time.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Tai-A-Pin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jeremie Tai-A-Pin

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 8:04

Very sad indeed.
We where planning on meeting later
in the year ... guess this wont happen
and cant help the feeling im missing out.

Gtz jt
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratelslangen.nl
Mike Dabs
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Mike Dabs

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 20:20

My deepest condolences to family and friends
Rest in Peace
Predi
Back to top Go down
http://Skorpionfan.beepworld.de
Ronald Streeter
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ronald Streeter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:04

Very sad, my condolences for him and his family.
Back to top Go down
Bartholin Yann
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:26

sincerely, condelences to his family and friends, i'm horrified about the story of his snakes, it's very sad to see people eager to get his snakes before he get even burried! transmit all my sympathy to his family for this!
Back to top Go down
Paul Nicholas Dunn
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Paul Nicholas Dunn

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:53

Rest In Peace Predrag.
Back to top Go down
Albert Gracer
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Albert Gracer

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2011-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 2:31

25 of his snakes owned now the Zagreb Zoo in Croatia. As it says, donated by his family.

Here is the link but sorry it is not in English Neutral

http://www.24sata.hr/zanimljivosti/beogradska-obitelj-zoo-u-u-zagrebu-darovala-rijetke-zmije-304851
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalgo-exotic.com
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male
Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 18:48

Sad..sad...sad....rest in peace,buddy!!!
My condelences to his family and friends
Back to top Go down
Peter Schulze Niehoff
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Peter Schulze Niehoff

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar - 20:05

Dear Albert, thank you for the information. Good to know the animals in the end found their profession in education, showing people the beauty in the beast. Just curious about the planned cooperation of Zagreb Zoo with the Serum Depot Berlin e.V. - no idea if there was a depot closer to Zadar than the one in Munic. Anyway, good luck to the project, may it be successful in every respect, and - last but not least - remember people to the former keeper.

Best

Peter

PS: Dear Sascha, nothing against your emotions, but Pedrags tragical passing away happened almost one year ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predrag Ristic died in motor accident   Predrag Ristic died in motor accident - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predrag Ristic died in motor accident
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next