VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Hello from Slovenia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Urban Golenač

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-01-27

Hello from Slovenia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 4:10

I've been on the forum for few months already but haven't quite introduced myself. I'm 19 years old student. I keep venomous and non-venomous snakes. This forum helped me to expand my knowledge about snakes on which I have been crazy since ever. Mom almost killed me once when I was eight and I brought home an adult Vipera berus. Before there were only non-venomous but after that I also brought some ammodytes but mostly berus. Of course not to put them in a terrarium, I let them go later. Here I am now and I have

non-venomous:
0.1 Elaphe shrencki shrencki
1.0 Elaphe guttata
1.0 Molurus bivittatus
0.1 Morelia spilota
0.1 Thamnophis sirtalis infernalis
1.1 Lampropeltis getula nigrita

and venomous:
2.2 Crotalus lepidus lepidus
1.1 Cryptelytrops albolabris

I also had/have a lot of other animals like beech marten, red fox, racoon, edible dormouse, crows and so on...
Back to top Go down
Franz Schönen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Franz Schönen

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 1:54

Hello Urban ;

I wish you welcome to the forum.
Hope to see you soon.

Best...
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 15:56

Welcome here on the forum Urban,

a nice little ,,Zoo'' do you have there ;-)

But I missed a ,,Slovenian'' Snakespecies on your List. It looks that you more intrested in ,,exotic'' ones . But you guys have a big advance - you have the ,,infront your door!''

Have fun here!

Last edited by Peter van Issem on Thu 11 Oct - 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urban Golenač

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 17:08

Thanks. About slovenian snake species, next year I'm planing to make an outdoor enclosure for ammodytes, but our locality is quite rare and there's a lot of inspections on slovenian snake species because they are prohibited if they're WC, you need papers from a breeder. So I'll probably get Austria locality, kind of the same. Later on probably the same with Berus. For the non-venomous I haven't found a breeder
Back to top Go down
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 17:40

Which non venomous slovenian snakes are You looking for?
Back to top Go down
Urban Golenač

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 17:58

Hello, I'm looking especially for Zamenis longissimus but I'll consider any other snake.
Back to top Go down
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 18:00

No problem to buy them in Germany or also in Austria. Or if You will have any travel to Czech republic, You can get some of my babies. I have also other slovenian rat and whip snakes...;-)
Back to top Go down
Urban Golenač

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 18:09

Must say I haven't seen them for sale. I should have probably checked terraristik.com. Maybe you could pm which other slovenian species you have
Back to top Go down
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 18:14

You should have new PM now...;-)
Back to top Go down
Urban Golenač

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 3:07

I got it, but for some reason can't send you back. Something with username. This is my response: Quite a lot of them. Any chance you're coming closer to Slovenia next spring? Maybe Exotica in St. Polten or perhaps even Slo-Exo in Ljubljana? I'm interested in quite some species you have but as I said, primarily in longissimus. How are the prices?
Back to top Go down
Petr Pape™ík
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Petr Pape™ík

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 3:21

Give me Your mail adress, please...We can continue there :-)
Back to top Go down
Urban Golenač

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct - 3:28

urban.golenac@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Slovenia   Hello from Slovenia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Slovenia
Page 1 of 1