VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Mis-IDed Snake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nej Palaganas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nej Palaganas

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Mis-IDed Snake Empty
PostSubject: Mis-IDed Snake   Mis-IDed Snake Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan - 12:56

I named it after Simba

Mis-IDed Snake 735657_457302697662248_259541640_o
Mis-IDed Snake 705090_457302900995561_1961943659_o
Mis-IDed Snake 740837_457302897662228_771364034_o

Last edited by Nej Palaganas on Wed 16 Jan - 13:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michal Savruk

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Mis-IDed Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mis-IDed Snake   Mis-IDed Snake Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan - 23:28

Sorry but i think that it isn´t Boiga multomaculata but Lycodon sp.
Back to top Go down
Nej Palaganas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nej Palaganas

Male

Mis-IDed Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mis-IDed Snake   Mis-IDed Snake Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan - 12:53

yes now i agree. sorry for the mis-id
Back to top Go down
Alex Forzudo
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alex Forzudo

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Mis-IDed Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mis-IDed Snake   Mis-IDed Snake Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan - 20:13

Hi Nej, the head shape and pattern reminds me Dipsadoboa ssp...
Back to top Go down
Nej Palaganas
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nej Palaganas

Male

Mis-IDed Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mis-IDed Snake   Mis-IDed Snake Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan - 22:21

hi alex, it's the first time i've seen this snake. cover the head and it can be mistaken for a boiga multomaculata hehe. good thing it's non-venomous though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mis-IDed Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mis-IDed Snake   Mis-IDed Snake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mis-IDed Snake
Page 1 of 1