VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Hi everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan van den Berg
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Dylan van den Berg

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2013-10-21

Hi everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody    Hi everybody  Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct - 1:24

Hello everybody  cheers 
first i want to say thanks to all here on this beautiful forum for posting so much interesting pictures and info ! rabbit 

My name is Dylan van den Berg and i come from the Netherlands ( Nijmegen )
Age is 36 and i am a father of 2 kids Very Happy ( not married yet )

I play the guitar a lot ( blues )

But more important is my ( our ) hobby :snakes affraid 
For about 18 years i had many snakes , of course i started with non venomous snakes like Elaphe .. and Lampropeltis,Boa's , Pythons etc
I sold all my snakes at a certain point and moved on with only Philodryas Baroni wich is one of my favourites drunken 
So until 5 years ago i stopped totally ! wich i regret till today Sad 
I hope to buy Philodryas B again soon and of course some Boigas wich i love very much
And one day ( please dear lord ) Imantodes Chenchoa
well i can name of course a whole list ...

Of course i had more reptiles like scorpions and chameleons
So anyway thanks for letting me in cheers 

Time to update myself here ( there is plenty to read about ) study 

cheers to all
regards Dylan
Back to top Go down
Frédéric Seyffarth
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Hi everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody    Hi everybody  Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct - 1:46

Hi Dylan,

Welcome here...
So many things to read, and so many pictures to see. A real pleasure, renewed everyday.

Regards

Fred
Back to top Go down
Dylan van den Berg
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Dylan van den Berg

Male

Hi everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody    Hi everybody  Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct - 2:10

Merci Frédéric
You are right about that Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Hi everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody    Hi everybody  Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct - 2:25

welcome on Board Dylan,

Sounds like a emotional way from the past to yet now. Hope you can realize all what you are looking for!
I. chenchoa is a interesting species, I have nver seen them in captivity! Mabye you can change this.
I like that people Start such projects, because there are to much booring color morphs, and I will be happy to see such stuff to make our hobby much more diversified.
Back to top Go down
Dylan van den Berg
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Dylan van den Berg

Male

Hi everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody    Hi everybody  Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct - 2:54

Hello Peter
thank you , i agree about the color morphs ! absolutely right
I'm starting again with Philodryas ,Boiga
Many years ive searched for Imantodes but without succes , now these days with internet i am hoping to get one

freundliche grüsse Dylan (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everybody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody    Hi everybody  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: VenomLand Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: