VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

hi from manchester

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie Winters

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-12-03

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 6:57

hi all
im new so be nice
basically I own a albino western diamond back name daisy shes 7mnths old and very pretty
im going hamm this weekend for my 1st time hopefully to pick up some more dwa snakes
im looking for some
pygmy rattles (Sistrurus miliarius barbouri)
gaboon viper (Bitis gabonica)
and a yellow female eyelash viper
what are my chances of getting them
x
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 7:51

Hello and welcome here Trixie,

you Quote up the,, girl group'' here! Not a lot on Board!

Your chances to get the snakes in Hamm you are looking for will be very good. Because, all species on your,,want list''are offered regulary there. Only the yellow B. schlegeli female can be a little bit harder, mabye a smale one....

Good luck there and have fun here on Board!
Back to top Go down
Trixie Winters

Female

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 9:51

hey peter
thanks for the welcome
that's great news as I was worried as im not going to get there til 10.30ish all my specimens would be sold out
are you aware of anyway i could possibly reserve them??
huge shot I know lol
x
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 14:59

Hi,

sold out at 10:30 am, I think thaf will be an wonder. When the species you are looking are offered there, than they will be Not the ones they are sold at first. B. gabonica, are often offered, and a very nice fact is, that this are mostly CB ones! So if some are there, than smal or Medium sized ones, depend on the Expo rules, because to Show an adult gabonica can be nearly impossible in Hamm. S.m. barbouri, are very often breeded, you find a lot of smal ones, but also from time to time bigger or adults. I Know actualy no breeder or seller of the species you are looking for. But I remember that there was over the Last two months some classifieds that has dealed with them. December can be not the best Hamm Show, it depends on weather conditions. A lot of people comes from far away, and in winterweather they choose to come not. Also a fact that can have a limitated factor is, that a lot of species now regular in hibernation or it is Not the season for some species to give birth to offspring. The best is allways to Look around the boards on there classified sections and reservate special snakes for this day. Your,, serch threat'' comes late, only around one week before... But Not impossible.

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Trixie Winters

Female

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 16:26

Hi Hun
Thanks for your advice I've posted a few threads asking but there seem to be a lack of response and most stores over here carry very little in the way of dwa Europe has all the fun but I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best x
Back to top Go down
Dylan van den Berg
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Dylan van den Berg

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2013-10-21

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 17:39

Hi there Trixie Smile 

Nice to see a mis Trixie on this forum Razz 

Enjoy it cheers 
Back to top Go down
Trixie Winters

Female

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 17:51

Hey Hun
I certainly hope so it's all my friend Hells fault she has me hooked on venomous snakes she loves her aboreal snakes but I've fallen for rattles especially for my first foray into this dark realm lol x
Back to top Go down
Dylan van den Berg
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Dylan van den Berg

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2013-10-21

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 20:34

Laughing  you may love them ! but remember dont kiss them Wink 

tongue 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi from manchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from manchester   hi from manchester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi from manchester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: VenomLand Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: