VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Parias mcgregori - the story!

Go down 
+11
Stephan Niemann
Sascha Beckhoff
Ludvig Edlund
aristarxos politis
Rainer Fesser
Peter van Issem
Mikael Andersson
Karsten Hoer
Derek Morgan
AndrewGalano
Mario Lutz
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Parias mcgregori - the story! Empty
PostSubject: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr - 19:35

This snake is the suspect - because of here i am stacked in the Philippines.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Parias10
Parias mcgregori, high white female (some collectors pay for snakes like this more than 2500 USD!)

years back, once i first saw this beautiful species, i was directly in love with them. finding out, how endangered they already are i was forced to do somethings! i simply could not watch them die out without even trying my best to safe them.
well, today i proudly can announce; for this time, Parias mcgregori is safe and the population is slowly but surly raising!
i have done such tremendous efforts to safe them, that i could wright a whole book about it. today, a shorter story for you need to be enough for the moment. i wright this story, to proof, even single persons can change things - if they only have the will to do it! i also writhing this to encourage every single one to try their best to make a change, and i will tell this story to you - to let you be part of this amazing cooperation, between a single foreigner - arriving on a small island - and their local inhabitants, their local government. an cooperation who would soon to become one of the most successful species survival actions ever done here in the Philippines. the story is not only about the snakes, but the peoples, the peoples from Batanes, the peoples from the national wildlife agencies and a story about an german snake enthusiast, yes -someone like you!

How it begun:

it was on a bright september morning 2002 as i walked, into an philippine petstore, somewhere in manila, looking for fish for the aquarium i build in a german dive resort in Sabang Beach, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines. i was the resort manager this time and constructed a very big part of the Garden of Eden resort. well, i was looking for fish - and came into a small talk with an local animal dealer at the marked who offered me to bye an Changeable Hawk. as i dont showed any interest in the bird, he brought a box, content: The mysterious mcgregors Pitviper! i was shocked, i was overwhelmed and i was angry with this sales person, in this moment the biggest criminal in my eyes. how could he sale an endangered species like this? in the end, i ended up to become his partner in crime, i supported his wrong doing coz i paid him off and have the animals taken away from him. well, i would not do this today anymore, but i had this wonderful feeling i saved the snakes, a wonderful lie to explain my wrongdoing to myself. i could not know - how this day and my choice to buy this few snakes would change my life forever.

one year later, i was fighting to get my wildlife farm permit. i resigned at the resort and moved up to the mountains around Puerto Galera. the year before i spend all my time (beside my job) to talk to peoples, setting up a network between folks who was interested in reptilians and to build my very first reptile facilities at my place. my wildlife farm permit application was turned down by the government 4 times. but i would not give up - i pushed my luck and become even more aggressive to proof my capabilities to the government. i was giving lectures to law enforcement agencies and was many times speaker on wildlife congresses, wildlife management seminars and hold snake handling courses within the country. one whole year later - i was given the wildlife farm permit and even more, i was holing a certification in my hands, and was from now on a certified wildlife rescue center as well. that was the time i came across another bunch of Parias mcgregori as the Monitoring Team at the Airport had confiscated a lot of snakes, most of them venomous. well, as now all folks within the country know of me and our "strange love" for venomous reptiles, they turned over all confiscated snakes, and they still do so till today. again, badly dehydrated and full of endo- and ectoparasites the snakes does not looked so good. but this time - i would fight for them, what ever it might cost. i cant have them dying, not this time, what would everybody think about me, what about our reputation?

Stage 2, conservation:
Make a difference!

since, i have taken in lots and lots of animals here, i have decided to change somethings, help this animals even before the where collected by poacher - before they been smuggled off the island. what to do?

first of all, it was more than necessary to educate local peoples and the local government about the species and her situation in Batanes island (the only place in the world, where Parias mcgregori can be found).

therefore, i needed to travel - all the way up to north - to see for myself what´s going on in Batanes.
shortly after my arrival, i went to Mount Iraya, an (for this moment), inactive Volcano - the only natural Habitat on Batanes, where Parias mcgregori can be found. i was, lets say, very shocked how little is the Island and how much smaller even is the site where the snakes can be found!

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0010
Mount Iraya - the only natural Habitat left for Parias mcgregori!

the findings on batanes was just scary, almost all snakes was gone! even the mount Iraya is protected, poacher still finding a way to get snakes from the island, selling them for few bucks to traders. the other problem was, the island is shaped like northern Ireland, short grass areas, wherever you look. there is no way to find new habitats for the species in batanes.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0117
Batanes island, a view like ireland (one the horizon, Mount Iraya the natural refuge for Parias mcgregori)

the habitats found on mount Iraya on the other hand was amazing, lovely very dense primary rain forrest. virgin like. just breath taking. well, there is hope, if the Mountain will be protected there might be a chance for the most beautiful asian pitviper in the world to survive!

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_1410
natural habitat of Parias mcgregori on Batanes, virgin primary rainforest

after getting in contact with the local government, we decided to bring the P.mcgregori population to new life. but first, we need to assure the safety for their habitat. it happen that i have done another trip to Batanes. together with guys from the national wildlife agencies i was going back to the island of Parias mcgregori, but this time i had somethings special with me, the previously confiscated animals. after one and a half year in my hands, it was finally time to release the snakes back into their natural habitat - back to the island. i was worried a bit, concerned the local peoples would not like us to bring venomous snakes back to their place. with this feeling in my stomach i left Mindoro, early morning - traveling to manila, the snakes well packed, to meet with the folks from the wildlife bureau. next morning was the flight scheduled to Basco, the main city in Batanes. what an surprise after we get out of the airplane! all city mayors of the towns on the island awaited us together with their very own wildlife guys. hawai like flowers around our necks we went directly to the office of the governor Gato. what an greeting committee!

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0011
the Batanes welcome committee

after i arrived at the Office of the Governor, we was welcomed by Governor Gato himself. he had done his homework, he knew who i was, he also knew who the others was - what he could not understand was why in the heck we brought this venomous creatures back to his island! well, after one hour of a lovely conversation he was finally finding out, his very special snakes was indeed very important, very important for their eco-tourism program as Batanes now had somethings very unique and somethings that only could be found in Batanes Group of Islands, the Batanes Pit-Viper, Parias mcgregori!

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0012
Meeting with Governor Gato and his local representatives for natural resources and wildlife in Batanes

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_1411
Signing the Memorandum (sorry for the blurry Picture, damn aircons!)

after the meeting with the Governor, we even was able to convince the provincial government to protect mount Iraya and the snakes for the next generations. after signing an Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) to protect the snakes and prevent poachers from smuggling. the Director of the Philippine National Police in Batanes assured us, it will be no mercy anymore for violating the Republic Wildlife Act on Batanes. what an success!

but now it was time to bring the snakes back to the forrest, everybody wanted to join us. well protected by police and other officials, i finally arrived with "my" snakes at the food of Mount Iraya. well, what follows was the walk into the dense forrest.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0013
arrival at the food of Mount Iraya.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0014
carrying the snake box thru the jungle is difficult, its easier to smuggle them - nobody then gives a damn if the animals will be packed properly.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0015
lots of folks went with us to the release site, nobody was scared about the "dangerous snakes" at all

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_1412
releasing animals back into the wilderness in one of the most rewarding moments you can achieve in your life, at least for me..
all that interest for a box full of venomous snakes - awesome! i loved it.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_0016
freedom! lovely, wildborn, smuggled, neglected and now free again!

Parias mcgregori - the story! Img_1413
done! one of my happiest days in my entire life!

well, i am sure, the habitat will be safe for now, but i was also sure i am not yet done. the most challenging part is still to come.

we were granted the permit to start an conservation breeding program. i knew it was´nt to be easy, many folks in the world tried to breed them, so far without success, but i was again sure i would do anything to make it work. two years, intensive studies on Batanes, here at HerpaWorld - close with the animals and always trying to understand what need to be done to become successful- was finally about to become, what i and many others call - the success in conservation and education on wildlife.

Stage 3, breeding:

well, i needed an special facility for Parias mcgregori, ok - lets build one! the previously for the Batanes Pit-Viper breeding build snake-house comforts today many other species from all over the world. that was the start of our Zoological Institue here in the Philippines.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Bild_011
snake house I - build for the conservation breeding program on Parias mcgregori.

after many clutches got lost (Parias mcgregori has a very unique habit, she incubates her eggs herself - all tests in incubating the eggs artificially wasnt that successful) finally the success came to me. the first hatchlings was born at herpaworld and i was just the most proud dad you could found on earth.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Mcgreg10
my very first Parias mcgregori hatchlings

Parias mcgregori - the story! Mcgreg11
and more and more are comming! what a feeling!

meanwhile, we produced more than 300 Parias mcgregori in captivity and send lots of snakes around the world, to folks we know they will be able to breed them in the future as well. the beginning is done to safe a striking beautiful species for future generations. lets hope, this will be a permanent success story on conservation! i will try my very best, to make sure the Parias mcgregori will survive, nout only in captivity but in their nature habitat - on the beautiful Batanes Island! middle in nowhere but in the center of my heard!

Parias mcgregori - the story! Mnt_ir10
Mount Iraya - Heaven for Pit-Viper Lovers!

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 16:19

well, while in manila - i found again some illegal caught Parias macgregori in some local pet-stores. please help us to stop illegal trade of this endangered species! DONT BUY ILLEGAL SNAKES! please try to educate other reptile lovers! tell them everything about the problems and try to have them refusing offers for them. if there is no market - there is no illegal trade!

thanks
Cheers
Back to top Go down
AndrewGalano
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
AndrewGalano

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 19:19

i love the story bro!
nice to see Stephen too Very Happy

the story just catches my heart!
On our way to conservation! a big hooray!

im just envy that i couldnt join you guys when you return those snakes.
goodluck and more power my friend.
Back to top Go down
Derek Morgan
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Derek Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 23:31

All I can say is....WOW!!!! What a wonderful idea, effort, story, miracle, etc. That is a true inspiration to us all! And the snakes are just beautiful, especially seeing all of those babies together. Great work, Mario, you're my new hero! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.arborealvipers.com
Karsten Hoer
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Karsten Hoer

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeFri 16 May - 10:44

Mario.

what a mind-blowing story. Everybody can do the same in a smaller way every day. That should be our target.

Not to get rich with our snakes but safe endangered species for our kids. The best would be, when we can assuage the demand for all these snakes just with captiv born. So everybody, lets start.

Like Mario say: If there is no market - there is no illegal trade !!!

And for you Mario i wish you goodluck and a lot of power to carry on. I now how stubborn the asians can be. Especially authorities.

regards,
Karsten
Back to top Go down
http://www.karstenhoer.de
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 12:26

thanks for your nice words here on this particular topic...
its always a struggle to push things thru but, i am stubborn, more than asian authorities can be.. in fact, for me - working here with reptilians is the biggest privilege someone can have... and being able to help the natural populations is just awesome, you cant buy a holiday like a have a job... (at least if you crazy with Snakes and Crocodiles )

i am not a hero Derek, just somebody who like to do somethings! thats all... if this can be a inspiration for others to get involved, well that would make me happy - and i just know - we do all we can here to educate folks and make a small change...

thank you for taking notice...

Mario
Back to top Go down
Mikael Andersson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Mikael Andersson

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 0:37

Hi Mario and thanks fore letting us take part f this incredeble story. I am realy impressed of the work and effort that you have don fore the viper. It´s a prof that even a singel person can start somthing huge.
BR
Micke
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryp.smugmug.com/

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 7:55

Great job Mario.

I want to do the same exact thing for Vipera pontica from my country Turkey. I just need to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 20:32

M.Yasin Cakmak wrote:
Great job Mario.

I want to do the same exact thing for Vipera pontica from my country Turkey. I just need to start somewhere.

Hi Yasin,
that sounds very intressting for me, because, I have worked manny years within the Genus Vipera and also Montivipera and Macrovipera also.
I know only that the Typ-Speciemens of ,,pontica´´was found, and after this there was no more findings of them. And a lot of people was there and has search for them.
But I have not seen that there was a new finding on some pontica´s or anny puplications about this! When was the found? There was a lot of trubble about taxonomical facts. Did you have more informations about the status of new findings of them? It looks like I´m not ,,up-to-date´´
Maby you have an published paper ,,citation´´ for me???

regards,

Peter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 20:43

Hi Peter,

I do not have any recent scientific literature for them (the only one I have is dated 1989) but a year go or so there was a news report about them in Turkey and how valuable they are ecologically speaking. Local people were informed to stop killing venomous snakes. There was one caught by villagers and it was being showcased (I haven`t seen the animal so I do not know exactly if it was a pontica but they claimed in the news story that it was.). The villagers were also warned about "big bad foreigners" coming in and collecting their national treasure for personal gain so I wouldn`t encourage any non-Turkish people to go there and look for them. Too many guns, too little patience in that region.

I have also heard from local people seeing and catching them regularly by the Coruh river but I do not know if those are V.kaznakovi, V.barani or V.pontica.

I have some pictures that a guy sent me a while ago but these may be the specimens you have mentioned.

Here are a few pictures I have sent to me by a Georgian guy:

Parias mcgregori - the story! Vippont3

Parias mcgregori - the story! Vippont2

Parias mcgregori - the story! Vippont1

Parias mcgregori - the story! 311039041kcqnyiph

Parias mcgregori - the story! 311038990hrnomuph
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 21:02

Hi,
thats great and very fast! Long time has gone after the last found of them. But the pictures are show realy a snake that looks like a ,,pontica´´. Some people has not belive that the Taxon ,,pontica´´ is a valid one. Some state ,,a abberant kaznakovi or a mix between transcaucasiana and kaznokovi,,.
But why not a valid taxon! Turkey is the Hot-Spot for eurasian Vipers, maby this will be not the last. All the years a suprise has coming in. Some years ago it was the Walterinesia morgani, than the Viperab darevski and so on. Maby in the future the will found some others too!
Manny thanks for sharing the pictures. I hopoe there will come a sientific publication and the finaly evidence of the Taxon pontica as well.
For me,, a graet looking Vipera indeed! I like personaly the coloration of the lower part of the head! And the strange looking pattern on the back.
I think, there is no longer a real perssure of the snake populations in Turkey from snake collectors . The market for european Vipers is not longer the same! There are not some manny people the want´s to pay a lot of money for a ,,Vipera´´.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 21:14

For me it is Vipera and the Naja genii. I am absolutely in love with both and Turkish Vipers are an emotional spot for me. I have seen so many snakes mutilated by ignorant Turks and this drives me absolutely mad. I love my country and nation but this is one issue that we need to tackle. I will do something about this though, that I know.

And next Spring I will go to Turkey for a V.pontica expedition. I will let you guys now how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Rainer Fesser
Systematicus
Systematicus

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 21:43

Dear Mario,

Congratulations, and more than that.

You have chosen the right and only possible way to act. Saving specimens, conserving habitat and this in a way that involves local people and government. Showing people the benefit they may have from animals (including "dangerous" venemous snakes) in their surrounding is one of the most important steps to lasting success.

Cheers,
Rainer

Hello Yasin,

I wish you good luck with your project. If you succeed with V. pontica or whatever these snakes will turn out to be, you will also help other animals and plants in that area.
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan - 22:57

Dear Yasin,
yes, I know what do you mean! It´s the same like an anny other countrys. Mostly the local people kills them in case of fear, but sometimes the don´t know it better. Maby you can make a turn around of this. I hope so for you, and not least for the snakes and other wildlife too. Killing of some snakes in a big population is mad, but normaly it don´t overkills the population. I see a bigger problem in Habitat - distruction. I don´t know what´s about the situation in the habits of the Viper from you. But, start you project, point it out , then one is a fact - Only that what be knows we can protect!

Cheers

Peter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb - 6:32

Believe me habitat destructuion is nothing compared to the ignorance of Turkish people when it comes to snakes.

Here is a picture from today, I made it small as it is graphic.

Parias mcgregori - the story! Yilanlikuyukut

Some farmer in Eastern Turkey and his buddies have killed 148 snakes that came out of an old water well in his property. One hundred f.ing forty eight snakes! Knowing that there is less than 50 breeding pairs of V.pontica, I am scared.
Back to top Go down
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb - 7:19

Dear Yasin the same problem here in Greece unfortunatelly...Greek people also kill lizards because they believe that they are highly venomous! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 6:48

Yeah mate, Turks and Greeks are alike in so many ways.

I have heard the venomous lizard story in Turkey and in Kosova as well. Even my high school graduate father claimed for years that most snakes get their venom from eating green headed venomous lizards(!) a.k.a Podarcis tauricus. Many poor lizards were killed because of this ignorance.
Back to top Go down
aristarxos politis
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
aristarxos politis

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 7:13

My grandfother's brother died from a house gecko bite!!!When i was a kid he used to tell me all the time not to dare to catch them! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Edlund
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ludvig Edlund

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 19:57

I read this thread for the first time yesterday.
You are doing a great job Mario. I'm really happy that someone i doing something.

Greetings
Ludvig.
Back to top Go down
Sascha Beckhoff
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Sascha Beckhoff

Male
Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 21:49

wow,what a story!!!!!!great job mario!!!
Back to top Go down
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 1:35

great to see that someone puts out such a great effort to save a snake such as beautyfull as the mcgregori thank you Mario for the story , great job
Back to top Go down
Michael Giddings
Michael Giddings

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 4:03

Mario, your story has been a true inspiration. Well done, I commend your efforts. You saved a piece of this earth. Feel free to post more mcgregori pictures. Thanks you so much. A species I DREAM to keep one day.
Back to top Go down
Sean Thomas
Sean Thomas

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep - 18:46

Fantastic, informative and inspirational post

congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seanthomas.net
Vincent DUCROT

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeSun 8 May - 16:19

Hello Mario.
Good job! Really!
Do you know the situation of Parias Schultzei on Balabac and Palawan islands?
Wishes,
Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Simon Ball
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitimeMon 9 May - 12:07

Well done, Mario. Constant vigilance is important to the future survival of species like this, but with people like you around hopefully that won't be a problem.

S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parias mcgregori - the story!   Parias mcgregori - the story! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parias mcgregori - the story!
Page 1 of 1