VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile! Empty
PostSubject: Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!   Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile! Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr - 15:46

welcome - todays topic would be:

how is it sometimes possible, some folks looks like they can band up with wildlife that easy.
what is your comments about somethings like that?

watch this!

i am excited to hear what you have to say?

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!   Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile! Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr - 16:07

lol! It´s remote controlled. I want some for my garden pond too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
Ralf Sommerlad
Ralf Sommerlad

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!   Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile! Icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 2:27

Hm...many successes are possible after a target training and this American crocodile ist really quite "tame".

We learned a lot about reptile training during the last few years . A good targeted Training means behavioral enrichment as its best.

The most experienced and successful person I know is my friend Flavio Morrissiey, the former General Curator at Floridas "Gatorland". Flavio is also experienced in training venemous snakes, especially elapids...

See Flavio´s website at www.reptiletraining.org

Ralf

www.tomistoma.org
www.crocodile-consult.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomistoma.org,www.madrascrocodilebank.org
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!   Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile! Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 8:52

you right Ralf...

behavioral enrichment, de-sensibilisation and training's are important, whetter you like to work that closely with animals or not. first of all, the animals and their keepers seem to enjoy the interaction, and second - if you see this video first thing came to my mind was - wow - that guy is nuts! if it has that impression on me, can you imagine how impressive and out of space that must be for the normal folks? clearly a hight value for education and to raise awareness.

by the way, the link does not work ralf....

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!   Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile! Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 15:36

Maybe he thought about this link --> http://reptilebehavior.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!   Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man wrestles 1000 Pound Crocodile!
Page 1 of 1