VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Red Eye Popeia popeiorum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Henley

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Empty
PostSubject: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 0:11

I recently purchased a young pair of "red eyed" Popes vipers, when I got them they had yellow eyes. My question is will the eye color change as they grow into adulthood? Thanks in advance for any info!

Brian
Back to top Go down
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 0:24

I got my popes when they were seven, eight months old. And then they had red eyes already...

cheers
chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch
Brian Henley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 0:36

Thanks a bunch Chris!

These little guys look like they have only had a couple meals since they've been born.

Hope the red will fade in soon.
Back to top Go down
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 0:51

Good luck with these little Guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 15:10

Sometimes it can take the better part of a year to see the red come thru.
Back to top Go down
Brian Henley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 21:48

Very cool. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov - 12:09

They are a species that doesn't get the respect that it deserves!
Back to top Go down
Bjoern Gotzmann
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Bjoern Gotzmann

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec - 4:25

I have some babys this year, and they have from the first second red eyes ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.leogo.ch
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec - 5:24

That´s right ,
mine Cb´s too from this year Wink
Greets Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Eye Popeia popeiorum   Red Eye Popeia popeiorum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Eye Popeia popeiorum
Page 1 of 1