VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Pics of Stefan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Pics of Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Pics of Stefan   Pics of Stefan Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 3:41

WARNING!!! I am not photogenic!

At another forum someone was curious about me having dreadlocks, so i posted some pictures... Than I thought about this forum also having a place to post pictures of yourself.

This was me 2 years ago... With some more piercings and dreadlocks than I have at the moment Smile

Pics of Stefan 32826857_700_700_lGuN

Now I have cut off most of my dreadlocks... I only have a few at the back of my head. Here are some pictures from me at work. I am having an internship at a youth organisation. I work as a youthworker with people between 15 and 25 years old. At these first two pictures I am giving a DJ workshop together with the guy in front of the speaker. The others are from today at work...

Pics of Stefan S7302667

Pics of Stefan S7302683

The next few pictures were taken today. Today we had a graffiti project in front of the city hall of our local authority. Offcourse I helped a little ;D

Pics of Stefan S7302691

Pics of Stefan S7302727

Pics of Stefan S7302728

And the result of todays work...

Pics of Stefan S7302739
Back to top Go down
Rainer Fesser
Systematicus
Systematicus

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Pics of Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of Stefan   Pics of Stefan Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 14:43

Hello Stefan,

thank you, it´s nice to get a view of you behind - or before - your hobby.

Rainer
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Pics of Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of Stefan   Pics of Stefan Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 5:23

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Courtney Roles
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Pics of Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of Stefan   Pics of Stefan Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 19:30

Damn dude, I thought your name was Skippy..lol Razz
Again, nice pics Very Happy
Maybe one of these days I'll post some of me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pics of Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of Stefan   Pics of Stefan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of Stefan
Page 1 of 1