VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding

Go down 
+4
JohnLight
Stefan Anthonijsz
Manuel Ebert
Jason Bruno
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar - 13:33

Sorry about the pics but didn't want to disturb to much. Found the newly aquired pair hooked up and when he's done there is another female ready. Male 1 with female 1.

Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Coralcobravl2

Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding CoralcobrapicVL1

Last edited by Jason Bruno on Wed 24 Mar - 0:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manuel Ebert
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar - 22:58

Would you please send a message when they hatched?! Shocked

Do you have any informations about exporting reptilesfrom the US to Europe? I heard that the required papers are about 800$, right?

Best Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manuelebertherpetology.com
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 2:04

I know it very expensive to ship oversees but if a someone wants tp purchase from me I will make the steps forward to help the purchase happen. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar - 21:43

Congrats! Looking good Cool
Manuel Ebert wrote:
Would you please send a message when they hatched?! Shocked

Do you have any informations about exporting reptilesfrom the US to Europe? I heard that the required papers are about 800$, right?

Best Regards.
Why do you want to import some from the US? There are enough breeders in Europe...
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar - 23:45

Thanks Stefan! Ya I agree I hear about people breeding Aspidelaps in Europe alot. I planned on keeping every Aspidelaps I produce since my collection of Aspidelaps is small. THanks again for the kind replies.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Ebert
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 17:15

Thanks guys! My question focused on More general informations towards exports from the US.
Since you heard people breeding Aspidelaps in Europe, do you have any names i can ask for hatchings? Especially A. l. cowlesi. Thanks.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.manuelebertherpetology.com
JohnLight
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 8:58

Very nice, I hope to keep these very soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 1:53

Jason! You are a genius! Goodluck mate!
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 10:05

Thanks James and yes I decided to keep my Kaouthia. It's just hard to get rid of the animals in my collection. My Leucistic Kaouthia clutch is going to hatch very soon, today makes 51 days and I have been incubating at 84 deg. And the L. Lubricus have been breeding but now the females are resisting my male so fingers crossed on viable eggs. And thanks again for the replies!!
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 2:40

Well she laid her eggs and she laid 3 eggs with 2 being bad. Fingers croossed on my other female producing more and viable eggs, Here is a pic of this lonely egg. LOL.
Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding IMG_2016
Back to top Go down
Harold van der Ploeg
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Harold van der Ploeg

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 4:54

Well, one is better than nothing.
Good luck incubating!

Cheers,
Harold
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomenal.com
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 6:15

I agree and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 8 May - 22:30

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 2:53

Well that little egg hatched this cutie July 13.

Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding IMG_2275
Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding IMG_2270
Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding IMG_2268

The larger female that laid 10 infertile eggs also double clutched 15 infertile eggs. Unbelievable! Some were the size of marbles. Both females are eating like machines so I hope they can get their weight back.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hacket
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Andrew Hacket

Male
Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 3:46

The only survivor !! Thats a special snake then Smile
Back to top Go down
Harold van der Ploeg
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Harold van der Ploeg

Male
Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 4:02

Nice little snake! Congratulations Cool
Here also some lubricus from second clutch started hatching today cheers

Good luck with yours.

Cheers,
Harold
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomenal.com
Israel M. Sánchez
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Israel M. Sánchez

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 16:59

Very nice! I will try to breed mine next season. A very beautiful species...
Back to top Go down
Jason Bruno
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jason Bruno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 3:01

Thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hacket
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Andrew Hacket

Male
Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 3:05

Sometimes it is NOT so easy to breed this animals , I have beautiful male specimen which I tried this week but he bite my female in the head and constricted to eat her , I pulled him off and now the female has a swollen face but I hope she will be ok !! BASTARD MALE !
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul - 8:00

fantastic babys, how are they doing this days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding   Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aspidelaps L. Lubricus Breeding
Page 1 of 1