VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

C.insularis gravid? (picture)

Go down 
+2
Christian Chudoba
Mario Lutz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

C.insularis gravid? (picture) Empty
PostSubject: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 11:20

Hello Guys,

i receive this animal end of februar this year. she is in our procession since september 2006.
never been together with a male - now - she is showing sings of pregnancy?

anyone have same experiences?

i take her several times a bad in hand-warm water, she pup and everything and is not been feed to much. well, lets see... cant wait to find out if this might be only a sign of sickness or what....

C.insularis gravid? (picture) Img_0318
Cryptelytrops insularis, female

C.insularis gravid? (picture) Insula10
signs of pregnancy?

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Christian Chudoba

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 18:30

Hey Mario,

know about WC P. fucata female which are care for about 1-2 years in captivity and gets gravid then without a male in her housing.

Its funny - in relation to the new law in Hessen, Germany - with the knowledge that females of the Trimeresurus compex can store semen.

cheers

chris
Back to top Go down
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr - 19:17

As your animal was in my place she was kept the whole time alone.
The only chance to see other trims was through glass.
Very Happy And the bible thing doesn´t work with trims.

And if I knew right Marc the former owner told us it was a CB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 13:20

i know that the bible is not working here man...

the chick looks like gravid - i am wondering how this could happen, as they was alone the whole time (i hope guys...?)..
you mean marc told you she was cb? did he breed with her before? there has to be an explanation.

well, lets see - i will let you know if the C.insularis is gravid and if she delivered any babies or not -

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Bjoern Gotzmann
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Bjoern Gotzmann

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug - 22:18

Hello 2 things

1. Trimeresurus can well excrement collecting.
2. They can very well sperm saving .... like writing when she had one time a contact also 2 years ago she can bring babys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leogo.ch

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug - 14:00

I agree with Bjoern. I had a buddy who recieved w/c trims and kept them separate. Almost a year later 2 of the females mysteriously became gravid. Have heared same story with imported c. Venustus.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 9:42

hello Mr Mario I`m curious to know what happened with your C. insularis, did she gave birth or she had something else??
hope you have found an explanation for this
regards
Back to top Go down
Eli Carleton
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 10:56

Any update? Seemed to be some question, but more than enough time has lapsed...

What came of her, Mario?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.insularis gravid? (picture)   C.insularis gravid? (picture) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.insularis gravid? (picture)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: Viperidae :: Trimeresurus sensu lato :: Cryptelytrops (Trimeresurus) :: Cryptelytrops insularis-
Jump to: