VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Hello from South Africa

Go down 
+7
Bostjan Kraner
Fabian Dirks
Andrew Hacket
Daniel von der Gablentz
Marthinus C. Harmse
Stephan Niemann
Bjorn Unger
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjorn Unger
Bjorn Unger

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Hello from South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 4:58

Hi all,

Just thought I would join as my good friend is a member. Really like the info, pics etc I have seen here. You guys have some really great herps.

Well a little about me. I am an owner of a reptile park in SA and I am a super keen collector of everything reptile. LOL I also import reptiles and have a huge wanted list like most herpers.

I hope I can make some what of a valuable contribution to the forum.

Cheers Guys & Girls and happy herping!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilepets.co.za
Stephan Niemann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 6:15

wellcome björn enjoy the forum
Back to top Go down
Marthinus C. Harmse
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Marthinus C. Harmse

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 6:45

welcome Bjorn. Good to see you here too.
Back to top Go down
Daniel von der Gablentz
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 14:18

welcom at Venomland, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hacket
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Andrew Hacket

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 14:30

Kunjani iBjorn ! ngiyakwemukela
Back to top Go down
Fabian Dirks
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Fabian Dirks

Male
Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 15:33

Welcome on board!

@ Andrew

I'm afraid my Zulu is a bit rusty. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.rear-fanged.com
Bjorn Unger
Bjorn Unger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 17:07

Thanks for the welcome guys! I see we have a few of the SA herpers here.

Andrew I didn't catch all of that. Thanks I am guessing. LOL

@ Stephan, I see you got my name right with the umlaut ö. I should add that. LOL
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 18:46

Hello Bjorn. I hope we'll have some interesting conversations. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Chaim Haveman
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Chaim Haveman

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug - 21:07

Welcome Bjorn!!!

you sound like a very interresting person!
Back to top Go down
Michael Giddings
Michael Giddings

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 2:15

Welcome Bjorn. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Bjorn Unger
Bjorn Unger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 2:53

Thanks guys! Good to see some of the locals here. I have been looking through the forum and I am green with envy. LOL I have seen some really great looking vipers here and some great info. I am very interested in starting an arboreal vipers collection. Sad thing is I don't own a single one. Sad
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 3:02

Welcome Bjorn,
hope to see some amazing pic´d from you Country and your snakes in the future!
The aboreals are very present here. Maby in near future also in your collection ;-)
Back to top Go down
Bjorn Unger
Bjorn Unger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 4:04

Thanks Peter. I will start getting some posts together and hopefully get nice specimens in the future to show here.
Back to top Go down
Mike Spencer
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Mike Spencer

Male
Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 15:15

Welcome, Bjorn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelrayspencer.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:29

Bjorn, watchout they are so addicting! You cant and dont wana stop once you start with arboreals. Hope you enjoy this slice of virtual hot heaven.
Back to top Go down
Bjorn Unger
Bjorn Unger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 19:43

Thanks Mike and Timothy.

I think you are right because I don't even have one and I want many. I have 1 adult and 5 juvenile Bitis rhinoceros and I want more. LOL What I like about arboreal vipers is that they are stunningly beautiful and they don't take up much space. Unlike my retics and boas of which I also want more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa   Hello from South Africa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from South Africa
Page 1 of 1