VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

The Boigas I keep/have kept

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakob H. Christensen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jakob H. Christensen

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Boigas I keep/have kept Empty
PostSubject: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitimeThu 1 May - 18:34

At the moment I only keep Boiga cyanea and Boiga dendrophila gemmicincta.
But here are some pictures of the Boigas I have kept.
Unfortuantely I haven't been that good at taking and keeping pictures. Embarassed

One of my gemmicinctas hatchlings. A clutch of 7 babies hatched in mid April 08. I raised the parents from neonates and they gave me one hell of a struggle, the first 12 months. So hatching these babies were fantastic!
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68gemmi-web-med

A head shot of the gemmicincta mom
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68Untitled-2-med

Here she is as semi-adult. The juvenile colors have not faded yet. I'll make some full body shots of the adult breeding pair soon.
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68Gemmicincta_closeup-med

One of my old WC gemmicinctas. Now living somewhere in Germany
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68IMG_1117-med

One of the first cyaneas I hatched
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68IMG_1578-med

Here's the cyanea father
The Boigas I keep/have kept 681_0cyaneanew25-med

and the mother
The Boigas I keep/have kept 680_1cyanea14-med

Green phase of Boiga nigriceps (WC)
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68IMG_1069_resize-med

Red phase of Boiga nigriceps (WC)
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68IMG_1066_resize-med

She would not eat rodents, but she loved birds
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68DSC01853-med

Orange/red phase of Boiga nigriceps (WC)
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68IMG_0035_resize-med

Boiga drapezii (only survived 12 days, after arriving as WC from Malaysia Neutral )
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68IMG_0350-med

and finally one of the melanotas
The Boigas I keep/have kept 68IMG_0024_resize-med
Back to top Go down
http://www.jhcreptiles.com
Jörg Porstmann
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitimeThu 1 May - 20:54

Interesting animals.

Very sad that they don´t keep the baby colors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pit-viper.de
matt yuyek
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
matt yuyek

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 14:05

Beautiful and interesting species, Jakob!
Back to top Go down
http://www.herpaworld.com
Jelmer Groen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 21:22

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.snakesofasia.nl
Jakob H. Christensen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jakob H. Christensen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitimeSat 3 May - 3:33

Thanks guys...

Not as nice as your collection, Jelmer, but you wait untill I get my saengsomi lol!
Back to top Go down
Stefan Thomson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Stefan Thomson

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 0:06

Wow, really an amazing collection of Boigas you have there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.exotic-animals.tk
Jakob H. Christensen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jakob H. Christensen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 19:34

Stefan Thomson wrote:
Wow, really an amazing collection of Boigas you have there Smile

Unfortunately I dont have anything but the gemmicinctas, at the moment. But hopefully, some interesting Boiga species, will be available sometime during the next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boigas I keep/have kept   The Boigas I keep/have kept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boigas I keep/have kept
Page 1 of 1