VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Some pics of my Pitvipers

Go down 
+3
Chaim Haveman
Alexandru Strugariu
Jaroslav Karhánek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Some pics of my Pitvipers Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec - 4:21

Hi, I would like to share some pictures with you but it´s little bit more pictures, so be ready:) I´m not so good photographer but I think that the pictures looks good, hopefully you´ll like them. At this moment I don´t have so many "hots" but it´s better than nothing:D In the future I´m planning to get more Bothrops sp. and hopefully one time some Bushmasters:)
1.1 Deinagkistrodon acutus
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pc032811
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pa072610
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pb172710
1.1 Bothrops jararaca
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pb292710
Some pics of my Pitvipers P9202510
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pb242710
1.1 Bothrops alternatus
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pb162710
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pa312711
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pb252710
1.0 Porthidium lansbergii hutmanni
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pa272710
Some pics of my Pitvipers Pa312712
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Alexandru Strugariu
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexandru Strugariu

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec - 5:05

I think your photos are excellent ! Love the close-up of D. acutus... Great looking animals and setups...
Just curious, how are the temperaments of your B. jararaca and D. acutus ?
Back to top Go down
Chaim Haveman
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Chaim Haveman

Male
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec - 19:57

Love them all!
great pics Jaroslav!
I woudn't mind to see more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec - 5:56

Very nice pitvipers. How is keeping alternatus. I'm thinking of getting one. Owesome specimens by the way. Others are also nice.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec - 2:30

Thank you guys:)

Quote :
Fortunatelly they are fine and not so agressive. Jararacas are during day still hidden and manupilation with them isn´t problem but just during day. In the night they are very fast, unpredictable and very interested in everything, especially in my moves around cages:) And Acutus, they are "calm" but if they smell mice or rats their personality is going to change totally:) They striking range isn´t short:)

Quote :
How is keeping alternatus. I'm thinking of getting one.
These snakes are devils, the most aggressive snakes I momentally have. They "hate" me:D But I had badluck for their personality. Besides that temperament they are great snakes without any problems to keeping. I would recommend them to you, really beautifull snakes!
Back to top Go down
Alexandru Strugariu
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexandru Strugariu

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec - 3:53

Jaroslav Karhánek wrote:
Thank you guys:)

Quote :
Fortunatelly they are fine and not so agressive. Jararacas are during day still hidden and manupilation with them isn´t problem but just during day. In the night they are very fast, unpredictable and very interested in everything, especially in my moves around cages:) And Acutus, they are "calm" but if they smell mice or rats their personality is going to change totally:) They striking range isn´t short:)

Thanks very much for your answer !
Back to top Go down
Walter Silva
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Walter Silva

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec - 6:46

Jaroslav:

congrats man !! your animals are in good conditions..

i love the porthidium...how long is it??

thx for sharing

Greetings from Perú
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec - 22:36

Quote :
i love the porthidium...how long is it??
I´m not sure about that, but I would say between 35-40cm.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Chabak
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Kelly Chabak

Female
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec - 0:20

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Walter Silva
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Walter Silva

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 7:23

Jaroslav:

do you have more pics of Porthidium?? so one or a pair??

porthidium, is really very quiet??

Thx for sharing, I send a PM

Greetings from Inkas´Land
Back to top Go down
Per-Elon Jonasson
Per-Elon Jonasson

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 22:26

Nice pics. Just love the D. acutus...

//Pelon
Back to top Go down
http://www.pelon.se
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan - 3:40

Walter: unfortunatelly I have just a male of that Porthidium but one my friend has a female so we are planning to give them together very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my Pitvipers   Some pics of my Pitvipers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my Pitvipers
Page 1 of 1