VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps

Go down 
+4
Alexandru Strugariu
Neil Villard
Michael Burmeister
Rob Deans
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob Deans
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Rob Deans

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Empty
PostSubject: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec - 20:03

My apologies, the topic title may be somewhat misleading, I removed this snake from a tree in someones garden a few days ago and on Saturday I decided to take some photographs before I released him.
Hope you enjoy them.

Male approximately 1500mm.

Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps 154648_10150118845943968_756818967_7476065_3153962_n

Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps 154648_10150118845948968_756818967_7476066_3015913_n

Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps 63255_10150118937873968_756818967_7477266_7775719_n

Last edited by Rob Deans on Mon 13 Dec - 20:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Michael Burmeister
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec - 20:58

Nice one Rob, they are such stunning snakes!
Back to top Go down
Neil Villard
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Neil Villard

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec - 21:41

wahooo really nice angusticeps.
Thanks for this pictures
Back to top Go down
http://www.vuivra.ch
Alexandru Strugariu
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexandru Strugariu

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec - 22:18

Brilliant !!! Love the snake and the pictures are also nice ! Thanks for sharing !
Back to top Go down
Mike Spencer
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Mike Spencer

Male
Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec - 0:09

Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelrayspencer.com
Patrick Vince
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec - 21:47

Beautifull colors ! I love to have the same one in my garden ...but i won't call you ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Patrick Vince
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec - 21:48

Beautifull colors ! I love to have the same one in my garden ...but i won't call you ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ambros Mathier
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ambros Mathier

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec - 17:04

Very nice! Always great to see pictures of our favorites in the nature. cheers Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Rob Deans
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Rob Deans

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec - 0:48

It would've been nice to get pics of him where he was before I retrieved him, but this is the next best thing Very Happy

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Eloy
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Gustav Eloy

Male
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec - 17:00

great job, and an amazing snake too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps   Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Dendroaspis angusticeps
Page 1 of 1