VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Our Boas.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeSun 18 May - 12:48

Well we are not very much into color morph breeding here at herpaworld..
besides our cornsnakes we only have some colored Boas and Pythons...

today, i like to introduce you to the J.Gee Hypos....
all Picture been taken by Jeff....

Our Boas..... Boasma12

Our Boas..... Boasma10
this couple is anerystic DBL het Ghost

Our Boas..... Boasma14

Our Boas..... Boasma11
this couple is DBL het Snow

Our Boas..... Boasma15

Our Boas..... Boasma16
this couple, as you can read is hypomelanistic and DBL het sunglow

and the last couple:

Our Boas..... Boasma17

Our Boas..... Boasma18
and a nice hypomelanistic pair.. you should see them in nature to appreciate...

the point in breeding them here is: the market, even locally, ask for it... yup, easy at it is
we need to finance our conservation and rescue programs as we still are private funded. i dont see any wrong in financing our operations here with high breed colored morphs. there you see, how man made animals can be supportive to their wild cousins...

i know - lots of the serious guys don't like colormorphs - i have to say, i dont mind them, and some morphs are just awesome... just take a look at an lavender albino reticulated python or on a sungkow albino boa, then you know what i am talking about.. anyway, it will remain controversy - just in my opinion, both sides of the hobby have a place, and that folks only breed color morphs and dont care about the pure ssp. is just crap - we get some Boa constrictor sabogae here from Robert Meidinger, hopefully by August this year, and i do have other - pure Boas here...

hope you like it...

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Gavin Carpenter
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 4:26

Those hypos are really nice!! Some of the color morphs are really unbelievable and I see you also like the lavender albino retics ! They are gorgeous and the only thing stopping me from getting a couple is space!! They get so big!
What can I say!I just love all snakes!!! hehe
Cheers
Gavin
Back to top Go down
Jakob H. Christensen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jakob H. Christensen

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 21:21

Gavin Carpenter wrote:
Those hypos are really nice!! Some of the color morphs are really unbelievable and I see you also like the lavender albino retics ! They are gorgeous and the only thing stopping me from getting a couple is space!! They get so big!

Cheers
Gavin

Hopefully superdwarfs will soon be availabe as lavender albino Wink
I do prefer the "natural" patterns, when it comes to retics. Amazing and impressive animals!

I'm not much of a Boa constrictor man, but the hypomelanistic pair (last pics), are really nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.jhcreptiles.com
AndrewGalano
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
AndrewGalano

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeWed 21 May - 21:11

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THESE GUYS SOON MAN!!
Back to top Go down
matt yuyek
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
matt yuyek

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 12:48

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! A photo of a Lavender Retic to feast the eyes Wink

Our Boas..... Albinoretic
Back to top Go down
http://www.herpaworld.com
AndrewGalano
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
AndrewGalano

Male

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 1:01

matt yuyek wrote:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! A photo of a Lavender Retic to feast the eyes Wink

Our Boas..... Albinoretic
Matt, it looks like a...
Chinese lavender reticulated python

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matt yuyek
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
matt yuyek

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 12:38

Ya right, Andrew. That snake even eats noodles with sweet and sour mice toppings!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.herpaworld.com
Gavin Carpenter
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Lavender Retic   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 12:57

Hey Matt now you make me want to get them even more!! I think I must move into a tent in the garden so I can use the bedroom as a retic cage!!!
They are really stunning!
Thanks for the pic!
Cheers
Gavin
Back to top Go down
AndrewGalano
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
AndrewGalano

Male

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 16:54

matt yuyek wrote:
Ya right, Andrew. That snake even eats noodles with sweet and sour mice toppings!!! Laughing

sounds yummy matt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Boas..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Boas.....   Our Boas..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Boas.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: Off Topic :: your others-
Jump to: