VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Russian mafia is here,))

Go down 
+8
Agust Lundkvist
Peter Zürcher
Jon Davidson
Joel Hermansen
Hans Bergman
jean-henri pastore
Albert J. Montejo
Alexej Darafeyenka
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Russian mafia is here,)) Empty
PostSubject: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeTue 3 May - 21:22

Russian mafia is here,)) IMG_25781fin1

Russian mafia is here,)) DSC09228S
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperacaucasica.com
Albert J. Montejo
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeTue 3 May - 21:58

Hey Russian Mafia up, need your advice just sold my last Bothriopsis taeniata so i have some dollars to spend, would you buy a Copernicia baileyana 65gal. 40yrs old. for 4,000.00 usd.
or an adult specimen of a Coccothrinax borhidiana 45gal. for same price, theyre origin was Cuba but now residing in Miami.

You look like you got good taste just asking Al.
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeTue 3 May - 23:08

Thanx, man! ..But sorry - I am living in Lappland ,))
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeWed 4 May - 5:33

LOLLLLL, Bad boy on the second pic !!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeWed 4 May - 7:07

Very Happy Wink Cool

Russian mafia is here,)) IMG_5072ava1
Back to top Go down
Hans Bergman
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Hans Bergman

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeWed 4 May - 16:48

wow out and looking for dinner? Smile
Back to top Go down
Joel Hermansen

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeThu 5 May - 6:07

Out in the swedish forest hunting for moose? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeThu 5 May - 6:47

- Right! Wink

Russian mafia is here,)) IMG_506900m

Last edited by Larsa Darafeyenka on Thu 12 May - 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeThu 5 May - 16:38

No comment......................
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeThu 5 May - 21:18

jean-henri pastore wrote:
No comment......................
My thoughts, exactly. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Joel Hermansen

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 2:08

At what distance did you shoot it from?
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 4:16

Sorry, but i thinks the last pics are not their place on this forum......they show exactly the contrary of the animal kingdom's love.....(in my opinion of course....)
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 17:36

Quote :
- Dont sure, maybe 100-120m..

Quote :
Sorry, but i thinks the last pics are not their place on this forum......they show exactly the contrary of the animal kingdom's love...
- Do you know that near 350 000 elks are leagally hunted down in Sweden every year? If not - they increase in numbers to millions, getting
natural diseases ets.. Here in the Northern Sweden people almost hate them because of numerous traffic excedents (my ex-girlfriend and
both of her parents have crashed cars with an elk and were in a hospital)..
By the way, I will never shoot them again - just got an eye contact with one of them,)..
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 18:02

I can understand Jean-Henry's opinion, even i don't agree completely.
Maybe a forum like VenomLand is indeed the wrong place to show these pictures, because most of our members care for animals instead of shoooting and eating them?
On the other hand, the forum "pictures of yourself" should be the place to give a complete picture of our members, their lifes and other hobbies?
And of course, legal and sportsmanlike hunting is ok.
regards
Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Agust Lundkvist
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 6 May - 19:08

There are many responsible hunters that as you put it "show the animal kingdoms love" Jean henri and back in the day when i was sport shooting many of the local hunters went out with me and had a look at the local population of Vipera Berus that could be found right next to the firing range Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeSat 7 May - 5:22

So, yes, i'm agree with you Peter, but for Agust, i think it's not the question.... Wink
Back to top Go down
anthony lineberry
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
anthony lineberry

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeSat 7 May - 8:26

I can understand these kind of photos making you uncomfortable, Jean-Henri, but I dont think that they are inappropriate. This is a section for members to display photos of themselves and the things they like. I see nothing wrong with hunting, as its become a necessary thing and provides a lot of good meat. Keep in mind, no one is forcing you to look at these pictures Wink If they are not to your liking, its easy to skip the post and move on to the next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeSat 7 May - 15:23

Oh, yes, don't worry anthony, i leave this post..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeThu 12 May - 19:56

- No problem.. Pics are taken away.. Just dont wish to make anyone feel sad or something..
Back to top Go down
jean-henri pastore
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 13 May - 4:17

Larsa, i appreciate a lot ! Wink
Thanks for that!
Back to top Go down
Alexej Darafeyenka
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alexej Darafeyenka

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 13 May - 6:17

- No problem, You are wellcome!
thanx
Back to top Go down
Michael Burmeister
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 13 May - 15:06

Welcome Larsa

Hunting is a popular sport here in South Africa too, I just cant imagine hunting in snow like that!
Back to top Go down
Nika Brunet
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Nika Brunet

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Aug - 17:48

Although I am not a fan of hunting, nice pictures. I see you are a fan of piercing also Smile
Back to top Go down
Mats Jonsson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Mats Jonsson

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug - 1:38

Larsa Darafeyenka wrote:
Quote :
- Dont sure, maybe 100-120m..

Quote :
Sorry, but i thinks the last pics are not their place on this forum......they show exactly the contrary of the animal kingdom's love...
- Do you know that near 350 000 elks are leagally hunted down in Sweden every year? If not - they increase in numbers to millions, getting
natural diseases ets.. Here in the Northern Sweden people almost hate them because of numerous traffic excedents (my ex-girlfriend and
both of her parents have crashed cars with an elk and were in a hospital)..
By the way, I will never shoot them again - just got an eye contact with one of them,)..

Hmm Larsa you are way wrong here!!!
Im a hunter and that is wrong, for the first its Moose, not elks!
secondly so are the mooses quota from 70 000-110 000 animals, we have around 350 000-400 000 mooses in sweden!
reg
Mats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian mafia is here,))   Russian mafia is here,)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian mafia is here,))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: Off Topic :: Pictures of yourself-
Jump to: