VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Here we go..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco Buegel
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Here we go.. Empty
PostSubject: Here we go..   Here we go.. Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul - 14:56

First pictures of me, hope you like them Embarassed

What you see is a litte demonstration of my number one and real passion, since the age of about 7. That's the only thing in the world, which is more important to me, then my snakes are.

Here we go.. _91

Here we go.. _Q2C1156_Large_Small1

Here we go.. _Q2C1161_Large_Small1

I started at the ago of 7 with Shotokan Karate, then I decided to train Taekwondo because it was faster, more leg and flexibility orientated and made much more fun - in this martial art I reached the brown belt level and changed to American Kickboxing because it gave me better self defence abilities, now after years of searching I finally found a coach, mentor AND friend with my Shihan which is a 5th Dan black belt and teaching fullcontact Kyokushinkai Karate and Krav-Maga in Switzerland.

So you can see, the time I am not cleaning out the cages and do not kiss my Bitis, I am probably in the Dojo to kick some asses Wink

So that's it so far, hope you liked the Pics - now everyone knows how I look like.

Greetings from Switzerland
Marco
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Here we go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go..   Here we go.. Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 10:56

nice - martial arts are a very good way to develop a great personality. here in asia, self-control and spirits are some of the most important things.

i personally have done some Judo, way back - as a kid, but i stopped as i went to university. ever since, ill got no time no more...

thanks for sharing the pics!

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Marco Buegel
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Here we go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go..   Here we go.. Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 13:48

Hi Mario

As a child at the age of 7 I was skinny and had no muscles at all, and my lack of confidence made me assailable. Because of my Interest in movies from and with Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal and J.C.-VanDamme my mother decided to put me in a Karate Class......yeah. What can I say, I liked it and developed unanticipated skills and talent there.
Teakwondo brought me to the next nevel, it was much faster and more athletic, and I have learned to move much faster and to become more flexible especially with my legs (Splits etc).
That was a great time, but one thing I was missing: strength combined with pure power
So I changed to semicontact Kickboxing, here I was allowed to use everything I have learned before and had the chance to build up some extra muscles.....that was great.
But one thing I was missing very soon, also here - it was the asian spirit and soul.....that's something you'll never find in Boxing or Kickboxing, because it is to western orientated and has no traditional history at all. So I was seeking for a long period a good Dojo, with great people and the best trainer and coach you can find in this part of Switzerland. Finally I found him, and for the first time I got everything I needed, and wanted the whole time before.
This really is the next level now, and currently I am working on Kumite (Fight) Lessons for the Swiss Championships in fullcontact Kyokushinkai Karate this year - hope to take a medal at home. We will see....;-)

That's the short version of the story, and be the way, I also was very very happy to have that good response times, while working with my adders and cobras in the past.
So it also is a very good training for venomous snakes keepers, maybe I should make the suggestion to the politicians in Hessen (Germany), that Beginners of keeping venomous snakes should have at least 5 years experiences in keeping non-ven snakes and 3 years of intense martial arts training ;-) lol Probably the safest combination..hehe

By the way Mario, Judo is cool, it is especially a very good start for Boys and Girls. As soon as I have my own Kids (if that every will happen), I will try to start and train with them as soon as possible. For me it is the completest, and most meaningful sports you can do - it's training for your body, your soul and your ego.

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Lutz
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Benjamin Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Here we go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go..   Here we go.. Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep - 13:23

wow awesome place to make the practice.
i hope the water was warm
(hopefully you don't train in wintertime in a lake in switzerland, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZEEEEEE!)

greetz Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-reptileman.com
Sponsored content

Here we go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go..   Here we go.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: Off Topic :: Pictures of yourself-
Jump to: