VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Your tattoos!

Go down 
+20
Christian Hennemann
Therese Johansson 2
Andrew Hodges
Hans-Jürgen Vogeley
Frederic Degrune
Piero Moroni
Mats Nehl
Omar Abraham Nelo
Markus Oulehla
Paul Batchelor
Ari Finsk
Brett Glasby
Michael Jonasson
Jorg Schenkels
Peter Schulze Niehoff
Dave Clemens
Joni hottinen
Mark Mosley
Mateusz Zieliński
Ludvig Edlund
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hans-Jürgen Vogeley
Hans-Jürgen Vogeley

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Your tattoos! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 5:08

Hey Piero,
thats funny !
Your postings at the forum are simmilar to your Tattoos.
In Thai Language they are mean nothing ! (I have a proper Thai wife,she told me that)
Maybee only a Monk can understand the writing,of the nonsense on your Skin.
If that is OK for you.....
But please stop writing at the Forum,that you like all Pictures and writing in the same repeat way.
Check your Numbers of posts and the given Points,then you will understand.
Thank you,God bless you
Back to top Go down
Piero Moroni
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Piero Moroni

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 May - 3:10

Hello Hans-Jürgen ;

About my tattoos, they have all been blessed and checked by a venerable Monk here in Belgium and I'm very proud and I do not regret my choice of tattoos.
Now I'm not saying all are translated perfectly but I just wanted to show them to share my inked drawings Wink

I do not really understand why your comment on my posts because I answer yes to many topics but I am not alone in saying all the time the same thing and being a novice I can only show my happiness and satisfaction to see so beautiful animals.

The numbers of post and points do not interest me absolutely, believe me..

Now I will not argue here on the forum and I wish you only good for you.
Regards..

P.S : I absolutely do not blame you for your message make this clear, I need more to be angry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hodges

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 May - 17:22

Wow hans, that was totally mean and uncalled for.
Oh well, whatever floats your boat.
But please do share with me why you decided to just point out and pick on a forum member for no apparent reason, on something thats really none of your buisness.

(im not looking for an arguement either, i love this site and am strictly learning for now)
Back to top Go down
Dave Clemens

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun - 1:29

Here is my neck piece that i had done on thursday 24th may. Some of you may know I have a pet skunk (Chunk the skunk). Had her 7 years now and without doubt they are my favourite animal. I had this tattoo as a reminder of all the times she has gotten into cages in my animal room and decimated invert populations. Can't blame a skunk for being a skunk eh? this piece was Again done by Inky Joe in sudbury UK. It took 8 hours in one sitting (Something i dont reccomend).

Your tattoos! - Page 2 Davetatt009
Back to top Go down
Piero Moroni
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Piero Moroni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun - 4:00

Hi Dave ;

Pretty much your tattoo, great accomplishment. Very Happy
Was not too bad ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Dave Clemens

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun - 2:17

Piero Moroni wrote:
Hi Dave ;

Pretty much your tattoo, great accomplishment. Very Happy
Was not too bad ? scratch

Hi Piero. I found the neck quite painless to begin with, although at 7 hours into the tattoo. I found it very difficult indeed. bounce
Back to top Go down
Therese Johansson 2

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 19:28

Well, my latest... The peace-thing is old though.

Your tattoos! - Page 2 Img_2010

Your tattoos! - Page 2 Img_2011
Back to top Go down
Christian Hennemann
Christian Hennemann

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun - 20:05

Hey guys cool tattoos have you .....

Best regards

Christian
Back to top Go down
Tero Tuomola

Male
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun - 23:17

This is one of my tattoo Smile Your tattoos! - Page 2 Tattoo1
Back to top Go down
Piero Moroni
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Piero Moroni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun - 4:36

Hi Tero ;

A beautiful tattoo, I really like.
How many hours to go under the needle ?

Back to top Go down
Tero Tuomola

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun - 6:14

Hi Piero. Thank you very much and this tattoo took the time about 5-6 hours but we did it 2 hour and one day. So i went there 3 time when it was already Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah Mlynek

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 6:09

Here are some of mine. I have a lot of tattoos since i started getting them when i was 18.
My current project is to get my arms completely done, there are e few spots still left^^ Next stop is getting the cover of the x-men issue "phoenix endsong" (google it, it is worth to be known), because i LOVE the drawing of jean grey, on my outer right underarm.

my ponies, they have been colored by now Smile
Your tattoos! - Page 2 199619_207530179262963_2015549_n

my phoenix
Your tattoos! - Page 2 248640_230190206996960_5342842_n

my back
Your tattoos! - Page 2 6740_100143376668311_7750772_n

and my pinup
Your tattoos! - Page 2 28404_130899806926001_5693824_n

sarah Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemshome.de
Ronald Streeter
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ronald Streeter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 22:16

Wow, now I have seen it all! Well not really. By the way, welcome to the forum, Sarah! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tero Tuomola

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 23:16

Very nice Sarah Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah Mlynek

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul - 0:36

thank you guys.

sarah Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemshome.de
Omar Abraham Nelo
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Omar Abraham Nelo

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul - 1:03

Wow sarah!!!!! i like your tatts..... georgeus!!!! jajajajaj only need a snake for complete your colection!!!!! jajajajajaja its joke!!! very nice... regrats....
Back to top Go down
Ludvig Edlund
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ludvig Edlund

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul - 7:08

My latest one.
Your tattoos! - Page 2 530750_339296332811893_596738871_n
Back to top Go down
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 1:59

My ink

Your tattoos! - Page 2 Tattoo010

Your tattoos! - Page 2 Tattoo011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your tattoos!   Your tattoos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your tattoos!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VenomLand :: Off Topic :: Pictures of yourself-