VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Hello from Italy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulvio Marchi

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-20

Hello from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Italy   Hello from Italy Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 16:31

Hi guys...First of all I wanna say sorry for tried to registred myself with a wrong nickname to all moderators.
My name is Fulvio, I live in Udine in the northeast of Italy...My passion are snakes and photography.
Here in Italy is forbidden to keep in home venomous snake...then I try to find someone in the nature and take some pictures.
I love to go to reptilarium and watch these beautiful reptiles...If someone of you during the summer pass in Bibione, a quite famous seaplace near Udine, can find a good reptilarium,a bit small but with a great specimen...In Italy isnt sponsorized good.
Bye
Fulvio Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Italy   Hello from Italy Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 17:06

Hi!

Bienvenuto! I lived for a while in Ticino in Switzerland, where I could improve my italian. Not Italy, but a little spirit of it.

Feel welcome over here!

Regards
LucasC.
Back to top Go down
Alex Forzudo
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Alex Forzudo

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Hello from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Italy   Hello from Italy Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 18:49

Ciao, I come every year in Italy! Even if you can't keep venomous snakes you can find in the wild three of the most spectacular ratsnakes in europe (in my opinion):
E. Quatuorlineata, Z. Longissimus and Lineatus and Z. SItula!
Nice species! You live in a zone where you can find Telescopus Fallax too!
See you!
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Hello from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Italy   Hello from Italy Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 23:01

Welcome here Fulvio!
I hope you will enjoy here! I visited north italy a lot of Times, go there for herping. Mostly I come over from Carinthia for a daytrip. Visited some places north of Udine and go to Udine one time. A very nice City. Looking there also for a fishing shop (only for Fly fisher).
We found in the Mountains some very nice Vipera a.ammodytes there. I like to go there, so when I lived in Udine, it will be a passion for me, to find them in the wild more than to keep them.
But, last Hamm show, iI meet a friend from Italy and he told me, that he got a venomous permit, so maby you can try it also? I don´know about the rules and regulations, but maby there is a way??
Back to top Go down
Grégoire Meier
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Grégoire Meier

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Hello from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Italy   Hello from Italy Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 18:15

Ciao e benvenuto!
Back to top Go down
http://serpenti-del-ticino.over-blog.org/
Sponsored content

Hello from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Italy   Hello from Italy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy
Page 1 of 1