VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv

Go down 
+9
Henrik Vind
Mike Spencer
Ben Stupavsky
Jean-Pierre Linossier
Chris Carille
Predrag Ristic
Mateusz Zieliński
Fulvio Marchi
Ivo Katrafilov
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivo Katrafilov
Ivo Katrafilov

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 19:57

Some of the venomous snakes in Terrarium Plovdiv, the only exotic animals exhibition room in Bulgaria.

Photographer: Pavel Gaytanski

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-11

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-12

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-13

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-14

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-15

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-16

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-17

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-18

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-19

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-20

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-21

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-22

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-23

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Snake-24

Last edited by Ivo Katrafilov on Fri 6 Apr - 16:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TerrariumPlovdiv
Fulvio Marchi

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 20:29

Great shots! Smile ...Thanks Ivo
Back to top Go down
Mateusz Zieliński
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Mateusz Zieliński

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 21:49

Wow. very nice pics. !
Back to top Go down
Predrag Ristic
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Predrag Ristic

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 21:53

Hello Ivo,

First of all Welcome here! Very Happy Beautiful images, and even more Beautiful animals!...
I know you have much more to show, and look forward to new pictures!

Very'd like to see pictures of terrariums!

Best regards!
Predrag

Last edited by Predrag Ristic on Sat 7 Apr - 5:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Carille
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Chris Carille

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan - 23:36

Some very nice photos! Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Pierre Linossier
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jean-Pierre Linossier

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan - 3:55

very good job cheers
keep on posting
Back to top Go down
http://viperidae.fr
Ben Stupavsky
Ben Stupavsky

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan - 6:23

Beautiful photos! What kind of equipment was used for these photos? Looks like I need to start investing. lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Spencer
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Mike Spencer

Male
Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan - 6:51

Cool shots. I love the last shot of the baby hannah. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelrayspencer.com
Henrik Vind
Henrik Vind

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan - 7:33

Super cool pics - and cute little rattler bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike Dabs
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Mike Dabs

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan - 17:02

Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Skorpionfan.beepworld.de
Ivo Katrafilov
Ivo Katrafilov

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr - 16:15

And some not so good photos:

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv 7038443179_8e7b5be70e_b

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv 7038347243_0445d5873c_b

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv 7038342875_4cc6699241_b

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv 6892257158_0e2bfc0966_b

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv 6892259730_12086fcedb_b
Back to top Go down
GEORGI.JVAKIN
GEORGI.JVAKIN

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 4:52

Ok, you guys should know that Ivo Katrafilov is one of the most unreliable people to deal with in Bulgaria, and not only because he owes money to most of the country!!! He is just dangerous! Example -when two of his rivals had a snake expo in the city of Plovdiv, Katrafilov tried to set a black mamba and a taipan free by opening their cages. It was due to absolutely pure luck that the snakes did not escape before getting spotted..!!!

Also, he's the one who advocates prohibition of the venomous snakes trade in Bulgaria, he talks forum admins into banning any users who post ads for hots in order to eliminate any competitors...and now here hes showing off with snakes, bought with borrowed money. The way he does it is by taking animals from people with the promise of selling them to visitors of his expo, and when he actually does sell an animal he tells the owner the animal died or stuff like that...
I wouldn't do business with a guy like him!
Back to top Go down
Ivo Katrafilov
Ivo Katrafilov

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 5:08

These are lower lies from incompetent and envious men. Just me ashamed of such people in the hobby. So in Bulgaria does not yet exist terraristica because of them. A man tries to do something to develop hobbies and everything went against him.

I will not comment more slanders. I regret that such lower attacks came and in this forum.

And I am still firmly against of venomous snakes in home colection in our country and never sold venoms or "eliminate" competitors. At the same opinion are most of ours respected hobbysts
Back to top Go down
GEORGI.JVAKIN
GEORGI.JVAKIN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 5:46

Look, I dont wanna turn this forum into a pointless argument ground. All I'm gonna say is that the formerly most active forums for terraristica in Bulgaria are now pretty much dead because nobody wants to listen to the cr*p this guy is posting there...the so-called "respected hobbysts" are 15-16 years old children...ask anybody old enough to drink beer and hes gonna confirm what I wrote up there..

All I'm sayng here is you people be careful with Katrafilov...!
Back to top Go down
Ivo Katrafilov
Ivo Katrafilov

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 12:28

Unfortunately, most of the people who keep venomous animals in our country are drunks, racists, mentally unstables, without any knowledge, experience or skills. There are people who open the flimsy and insecure enclosures of mambas, cobras, etc. in small crowded with people (and children) rooms, just to show how snakes kill rodents. There are people who publish in the public domains, how hendling with bare hands without any protection deadly animals. Several of our dealers and hobbysts imported and sell venomonous animals of people who just have money, without regard to the consequences. At one momment there were several children under 18, even under 16, who owned Vipera ammodytes, Agkistrodon sp., Crotalus durissus, Bitis arietans, Bitis gabonica. Things which for me are totally unacceptable. And the next moment, the people who provide animals for these children and do all those unprofessional crap have the effrontery to attack me. Question on Time is to occur a series of incidents that unless someone's life, will have significant impact on our hobby as a whole.

These people doesen't seen how in European countries keeping venomous animals is prohibited, even large constrictors, and even in some entire hobby. Obviously they don't realize that his unprofessional behavior will only cause the same. In UK DWA adds in forums are prohibited even for invertebrates. This is the smallest (and absolutely correct) decision was taken in our terraristic circles, certainly not caused by me but supported from both my hands.

I love, I live this hobby, and for better or worse this is my profession in recent years. Yes there are people who don't like me, there are those who like me and rely on me, anyone who has achieved something reaches this point. And let me disagree with a bunch of jerks who try to destroy the hobby before it appears here. So well, let me be the evil one, as long as it somehow help the hobby in our country.

I am strongly against to the keeping of venomous animals outside public terrariums, zoos, aquariums, breeding facilitys, institutes etc. I never kept the venomous in the house and will never do it. I never sold venomous and will never do it. All venomous animals that we breed will go on exchanges with people who know what they do and why they do (not to people who kill complexes and think they are great because owned such animals).

Sorry about all these ugly attacks. I came here to learn from more experienced people to share some of our experiences, successes and mistakes, not to lead childish quarrels.

This is my last post off topic.

Now excuse me, but I was expected from kindergarten of fastidious arboreals pits, which tears my nerves. Wish me luck.

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
Martin Romanov
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Martin Romanov

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 15:04

GEORGI.JVAKIN wrote:
Look, I dont wanna turn this forum into a pointless argument ground. All I'm gonna say is that the formerly most active forums for terraristica in Bulgaria are now pretty much dead because nobody wants to listen to the cr*p this guy is posting there...the so-called "respected hobbysts" are 15-16 years old children...ask anybody old enough to drink beer and hes gonna confirm what I wrote up there..

All I'm sayng here is you people be careful with Katrafilov...!

I'm sorry but the 15-16 year olds are acting more like adults than you and your friend (you know who I'm talking about). Just ask yourself why are you banned in all the Bulgarian forums for exotic animals (I think you are banned in this one too well at least Philip is)? Maybe because you are such a nice person? The venomous ads ban is not because of Ivo but because of people (including you) that were selling venomous snakes to children! There was even a guy who gifted an adult durissus to a 16 year old...

Sorry for the off topic guys!
Back to top Go down
http://terraristic.net
GEORGI.JVAKIN
GEORGI.JVAKIN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 15:47

Well, actually the laws in Bulgaria DO NOT prohibit keeping hots, so who the heck are you to decide whos capable of doing it and whos not??Correct me if Im wrong but the only one bitten by a hot in Bulgaria is you, Katrafilov, am I not right?So, does this mean you have to stay away from venomous snakes??And how exactly did you obtain the snakes you are showing here? Did you get the money out of your pocket?You are the one who ruins the hobby in Bulgaria, in many cases through activities that should've put you in jail (in the case with the setting mambas and a taipan free)!
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr - 17:12

Please, gents, solve your personal problems by PM or e-mail.
Further attacks won't be tolerated here!

regards
Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv   Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venomous in Terrarium Plovdiv
Page 1 of 1