VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

The face behind the name

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-11-21

The face behind the name  Empty
PostSubject: The face behind the name    The face behind the name  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 0:56

I had a lot of different haircuts and colours so I'll just post a few pictures

The face behind the name  521473_309057619168813_100001937331237_686223_1312190828_n

The face behind the name  420267_255964094478166_100001937331237_564792_156343536_n

The face behind the name  IMG00504-20101213-1540

And the most recent picture with my absolute horrible "duckface look" whaha

The face behind the name  486494_348431978564710_2137848335_n
Back to top Go down
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the name    The face behind the name  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 1:59

In my view, the piercings distract from an otherwise attractive image of a female individual. By the way, how long have you been keeping and studying venomous snakes? Just wondering... Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the name    The face behind the name  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 2:09

I took the piercing in my lower lip out, it didn't heal well..
But otherwise I love my piercings, it's a part of me. And in my opinion there is nothing so attractive as a female who's comfortable in her own skin Wink

If you read my introduce topic you would know I don't own venomous snakes myself. My boyfriend has venomous snakes, I only make pictures of them, because I handle our camera better then he does. I have Boa constrictors myself..
Back to top Go down
Ronald Streeter
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Ronald Streeter

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the name    The face behind the name  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 14:34

Welcome to the forum Soleya! Non-venomous led to my venomous collection. Smile
Back to top Go down
Soleya Witte
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Soleya Witte

Female

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the name    The face behind the name  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov - 21:20

Hey Ronald, thanks for your welcome.

I really love the venomous snakes, and really appreciate all the species and beautiful animals, but I don't consider myself really capable of working with them. Sometimes I take a look when my boyfriend is feeding his animals, and I once helped feeding by giving a mouse. But that's where it stops for me, maybe I'll own some venomous snakes one day, but then I'll let my boyfriend take care of them. :p He's been keeping venomous snakes for more then 10 years now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the name    The face behind the name  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The face behind the name
Page 1 of 1