VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Greetings from sweden.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronny Levin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Greetings from sweden. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from sweden.   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 2:30

My name is Ronny Levin and i live in Sweden with my snakes and my two years old daughter. I got my first pair of snakes when i turned seven and have been keeping "hots" for about eight years now. My main interest is African and asian vipers and colubrids but there are allso other species of snakes in my collection. Here's a list of the species i'm keeping now.

Agkistrodon taylori

Agkistrodon contortrix contortrix

Bitis arietans

Bitis nasicornis

Bitis rhinoceros

Deinagkistrodon acutus

Oligodon cyclurus smithi

Psammophis sibilans

Rhamphiophis rostratus

Thrasops jacksonii

Vipera ammodytes ammodytes

Viridovipera gumprechti

Cheers, Ronny
Back to top Go down
Peter Pastor
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Peter Pastor

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sweden.   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 2:47

Hi Ronny,

welcome on the board, it`s nice to have you here... Community is growing, that`s very good... Wink

Best regards,
Peter
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sweden.   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 6:48

Hi Ronny,

keeping Oligodon, wow - thats unusual! ill keep them myself and love them, but i was thingking i am the only one taking care of this very unusual Species.
Anyway, welcome to the Board, and enjoy been here!

cheers
Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sweden.   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 16:24

Hello Ronny Levin
I m Toni from Hong Kong who send you lot of M rudis do you remember me??
I recieve you last mial from "Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:49:14 +0100"
than do not have any other reply again
Quite happy see you gain here

Best regards
Toni
Back to top Go down
Ronny Levin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: ...   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 7:06

Hello Toni. Are you still shipping sick animals arround the world, ripping people off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sweden.   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 13:29

Ronny Levin
why you ask that ?
is the problem you don't know how to keep them??
or you want to lie or ripping people off like yr firend Jimmy
Do you remember what you reply me by e-mail ? I still keeping
ok ....you forgot I post for you to and pls memory again

Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:57:08 +0100
Jimmy said you wanted to cantact me.

The money you will get next week after the reptile-expo when i have
sold my
animals (as i told you) or if you want i can send you 1.1 Gonyosoma
oxycephala but it is quite cold now so i can leave no guarantee for the

animals on arrive.

Cheers, Ronny
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:49:14 +0100

Sorry for all, i can only use internet in school now until January (i'm

upgrading to 24mb) i have had very little money, i will send you before

december FOR SURE! and when weather allows to ship again i will send
you
some nice animals as compensation for waiting so long. Hope i have not
coused to mutch trouble for you. can you please send bank details
again.

Besta regards, Ronny

I'm sorry it is taking so long i'm waiting to sell some of my snakes so
i
can send you the money i have an ad out
http://www.repti.net/repti2/index.php?MODULE=Buysell&PAGE=3&ID=137811
so i
hope someone will buy them soon. I'm absolutly not trying to ripp you
off i
just did not count on getting cought for sppeding :-(
I promisse as soon as i have sold a snake i will pay you the first

If got any problem pls like a man ,say it !!don't like a kid and sundden disappear
you don't show me any "MY problem"and remember that all animals is I send to you first!!!!and I also send you some free animals !
Who ripp off??

[b]
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Stop it!   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 14:21

Please stop that and try to find solutions on a private way!
I (and I hope anybody else here thinks this way) am not interested in private fightings here!
Have a look at the board rules please and help us to be different to many other boards!
Cheers
Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Ronny Levin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: ...   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 16:50

I just want to warn people of Yin. I know people in Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Holland that Yin has ripped off. He is sending sick animals. for example my friend got 0.0.10 Deinagkistrodon acutus and at arrival 3 of them had allready rotten and only 4 was allive. The reason i refused to pay you Yin was becouse all animals died within a week and i sent a few of them to Bryan Fry who examined them and they where FULL of internal parasites that could not have been treated. So don't speak to me about ripping people off. I as everybody else does not pay for dead animals.
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sweden.   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 19:34

toni is banned from the forum, coz i have received lots of bad informations.
it is wether my job nor my intention to judge folks here - but it is still the wish of all founding members of this board to have a clear and professional forum .

therefore - i will not allow, under any circumstances private wars here at the board!

-treat closed-

Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sweden.   Greetings from sweden. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from sweden.
Page 1 of 1