VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Manda
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Frank Manda

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2012-12-17

Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Empty
PostSubject: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 16:27

Thought I'd post a few shots of my pair of White C. mitchelli pyrrhus from "the local".
Female is still pretty young, just a yearling, so any breeding will be a ways off.
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 13900678159_497ced0b2e_cIMG_20140501_225714 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 13900684817_37c70c6a0c_cIMG_20140501_230055 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14172997480_08ab7a08aa_cIMG_3032 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 10684737476_367e7ebc2e_cIMG_1484 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
And I'll throw in a couple C.o.lutosus shots since he just shed. Don't know why these guys aren't more popular, they are one of the more stunning looking crotes IMHO.
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14379913093_093ebf90d6_cIMG_3048 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14356411251_44c1a110d1_cIMG_3047 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Back to top Go down
Frank Manda
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Frank Manda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 16:31

Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14387286291_be523acfe0_cIMG_3179 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14204065880_168b973515_cIMG_3178 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14410804703_fc62d9cec6_cIMG_3177 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14387289461_8820f80514_cIMG_3171 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14390636825_59a5f1f880_cIMG_3162 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Back to top Go down
Dylan Gartner
Dylan Gartner

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 18:24

They look unbelievable every time I see pictures of pyrrhus and lutosus i get blown away Shocked . Thank you for posting pictures of such good looking specimens.
Back to top Go down
Frank Manda
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Frank Manda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 19:47

Thanks Dylan!
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14402630102_f6fa7fb488_cIMG_3195 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Back to top Go down
Dylan van den Berg
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Dylan van den Berg

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun - 3:12

Really super !

Beautiful snake  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun - 16:54

Both stunning snakes
Back to top Go down
Rafał Broński
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Rafał Broński

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 19:06

Beautiful coloration C. mitchelli pyrrhus. One of my favorites, I hope that some time will settle in my collection. I sincerely congratulate Frank.
Back to top Go down
Frank Manda
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Frank Manda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun - 18:24

Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14300345539_72d23ee7ce_cIMG_3474 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus <a href=Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus 14507086583_5449def2de_cIMG_3472 by Frank Manda, on Flickr" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus   Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple of "white" C. mitchelli pyrrhus
Page 1 of 1