VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peeter Põldsam
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Empty
PostSubject: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep - 4:33

One of my real favourite snakes! Breathtaking beautiful and I had never any smallest problem with them!
The photo is taken by my friend Toomas.
Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Protobothrops+jerdonii+bourreti+1
Back to top Go down
Christoph Rothenbühler
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep - 7:21

Wow, awesome animal!
Please show us more of these beautiful species.

chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptiles.c-ro.ch
Graeme Skinner
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Graeme Skinner

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep - 15:42

Come on Peeter post some more pictures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 4:08

Wonderful example Peeter. I love Protobothrops one of my favs. to keep. Are you planning on any breeding in the near future?
Back to top Go down
Peeter Põldsam
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 4:21

The picture is nice, but doesnt show the right colours....the male is bright yellow, the female looks more like the picture. I cant say that "yes I will breed them" - i know exactly that something goes wrong then Wink Of course I hope but lets see what future brings.
Last time I fed them, the male took the mouse from forceps with such a speed and power that he dropped down from terrarium (about 1,5m) without letting the mouse to go. I picked him and the mouse from the floor (with hook) and put into a box...he didnt bother at all and finished with the mouse.
At least I promise to take more pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 4:24

Great, I just open and drop in live, my girls like to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Peeter Põldsam
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 4:32

I give them live too, but as I have at the moment both in one terrarium (I know its not good!)I have to be very careful, I dont want bite accidents. So I give them mice from forceps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep - 6:09

Well that makes sense. My girls are seperated due to age differences
Back to top Go down
Peeter Põldsam
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep - 23:54

Some more pics, but now with my "camera" I must say, the colours are not as bright as they should be, especially the male is bright greenish-yellow.
Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Jerdonii_001
Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Jerdonii1
Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Jerdonii2
Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Jerdonii3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep - 7:52

Very nice!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peeter Põldsam
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr - 3:58

An update, now you can see the (almost)real colours of this snake
Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti 0673220854f7f0_001
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr - 4:33

Shocked It´s a real stunner Peeter ...
Back to top Go down
Michael Jonasson
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Michael Jonasson

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitimeSun 23 May - 16:56

WOW! That last shot is nice, superfine snake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti   Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protobothrops jerdonii bourreti
Page 1 of 1