VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Goble

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-26

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Empty
PostSubject: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 4:16

There's a reason this species is so incredibly popular! Easy going (comparatively!!!) and always stunning to look at...

This is "Big Yellow" the original female that has been on exhibit here in Jersey for a number of years, she gave birth in 2006 shortly before the male sadly died, we're hoping the newer pair now sharing an enclosure with her for the last 12 months will mature and perhaps we'll see some action in the near future!

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Bschlegelii5

Two of her offspring, I simply don't have enough of them as they're housed in Visions, really awful for taking nice shots in!

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Bigyellowbaby

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Bschlegelii2-1

Red Cool

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Bschlegelii1

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Bschlegelii4-1

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Bschlegelii3-1
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Goble

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 4:37

Lemon Very Happy

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Yellowandwhite5

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Yellowandwhite4

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Eating

And a few shots from feeding on Friday Razz

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Gape

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Pals

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Gape2

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Fang2-1

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Fang-1

Thanks for looking! Smile
Lotte***
Back to top Go down
PeterMagnusson
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 4:54

Beutiful animals, I have 2 myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 4:58

And, for the 1,000,001st time, Great snakes!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 8:49

Beautiful group lotte. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Christian Moisander
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Christian Moisander

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 14:22

Beautiful. I do like the strawberry ones Smile
Back to top Go down
Ari Finsk
Snakemaster
Snakemaster

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 17:24

RED ... I want some of its coulur !
"Easy going (comparatively!!!)" ... didn´t know what were wrong cause my two yellows / -09 went down; one of them ate only ones and the other few times and was looking ok but died yesterday. The green one from some litter and being in same kind of conditions (cage, warm, substrade etc...) is growing well and healthy and eats like a monster.
Back to top Go down
Israel M. Sánchez
Snakemaster
Snakemaster
Israel M. Sánchez

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 22:06

Very beautiful Botriechis. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Goble

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 3:32

Thanks everyone! Smile

Ari Finsk wrote:
RED ... I want some of its coulur !
"Easy going (comparatively!!!)" ... didn´t know what were wrong cause my two yellows / -09 went down; one of them ate only ones and the other few times and was looking ok but died yesterday. The green one from some litter and being in same kind of conditions (cage, warm, substrade etc...) is growing well and healthy and eats like a monster.

Hiya Ari,

First, I meant easy going in terms of their readiness to strike or how easily they startle or stay relaxed. They are pretty well behaved and quite nice to work on hooks, out of 10 we only had one which was a real pain, striking everywhere and would never submit to a hook, always throwing himself on the floor! Rolling Eyes Razz

Did you buy them as feeders? did they ever feed and how did you try to feed them? Or do you think it is another problem besides feeding?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!   For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the 1,000,000th time; Gorgeous schlegs!!!
Page 1 of 1