VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

B. Bicolor Info.

Go down 
+2
Brance Mauldin
Johan Pennanen
6 posters
AuthorMessage

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 8:58

Going to getting my first pair in a few months, and wanted to know if anybody has any experience with them? I was told to keep them as I do my schlegs. Any info. is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Johan Pennanen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johan Pennanen

Male
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-10-28

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 9:10

I have no experience whit that sp but its realy cool you get some Smile

Cheers Johan
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-01

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 9:13

I take it this post must be in response to Joe's KS add. Have you already paid for them or are you just wishing?
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 9:25

Already put my name on a pair. No wishing. Good price! Joe is a good buddy of mine and i trust him on his judgement.
Back to top Go down
Jon Kennedy
Jon Kennedy

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-16

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 9:30

$2400 for a pair of snakes the size of worms is too much for me.
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 9:51

Well when it comes to my collection i spare no expense. And by the time we get them they will be 4 months old and estabilshed.
Back to top Go down
Jon Kennedy
Jon Kennedy

Male

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 10:02

I would not call a 4 month old Bothriechis "established".
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 10:05

Well better than just born, and not feeding. Either way i'm happy : ) ! Still cheapet than a pair of mangs.
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 10:15

Joe has never sold or given me an animal that wasnt in top condition and feeding on its own
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 10:25

I forgot your friends with everyone. I bet you got a great deal too!
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 11:14

Brance why do you always have to be the dick who makes rude comments. You insecure or something?
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 11:15

Dont be that guy.
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 11:32

TJ, as far as your world goes, I am that guy! I bloody loathe you. You are so full of shit if you were given an enema they could bury you in a match box! You talk so tall yet everything you say is as hollow as your asshole. You try so hard to be someone and try even harder to make people think you are. Your a joke! Go **** yourself you slimy little bitch!
Back to top Go down
Jon Kennedy
Jon Kennedy

Male

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 11:36

You sir deserve a medal. That seriously just made my day, and
for that I thank you.
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 11:46

No prob. I just want info. on bicolor for the benefit of the animals not a bunch of b.s. from a guy that attacks people with jealousy and needless comments. Like when lotte posted pics of her albos. on antlers. I thought it was a great idea never thought of it . They work perfectly for arboreal pics., but mister dick over here had to be that guy. If you cant say anything nice. DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 12:08

Ha, ha. Way to quote a Disney cartoon. That is only to be expected from a child such as yourself. I'm glad you have finally pissed me off enough to speak the words many here and globally haven't said. You are nobody! Your half A** cell phone pics don't convince anyone. We drove you from VC and with any luck you feeble attempts to be someone will not fool anyone here either. You claim to know so many people yet the same people never offer you the same credit. Seriously, you manage a restaurant. Congrats, that just means you've been washing dishes for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Guenter Leitenbauer
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Guenter Leitenbauer

Male
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2008-05-17

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 15:53

Brance, I am not an official, but this is not the style most of us want to read here at the forum.
Use PN or email, but don't bother us with that, please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leitenbauer.net

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 15:54

Isnt that cute. Brance thinks he is someone of importance and is trying to bring me to his level. Its ok we see who the child is. This thread is for info. on b. bicolor and its care and maintence not people who are febel and have no class. I dont work in resturants I own them sweetheart as well as other businesses you seem to hold yourself in high reguard. My question is who are you and what have you done in your small existence. Get a life and some manners too!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Verret
Guillaume Verret

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-09

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 18:46

Ok, let's try to make something positive :
B. bicolor lives mostly on volcanic slope in Guatemala and Honduras, not so high in elevation (alt.600m) but certainly the weather would be more fresh and rainy.
Personnaly, I'd keep B. bicolor in a well ventilated, automatically moisted and fresh terrarium ; schlegs would support a higher temperature for sure.

Anyway good luck with them !
Back to top Go down
Brance Mauldin
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Brance Mauldin

Male

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 19:00

Your right, where are my manners? I would l like to apologize to everyone (except TJ) for my behavior, although I'm sure many of you who have read his countless asinine posts may agree with my previous statements. TJ, if you ever down in TX at a show, please introduce yourself to me, I would love to take you out back and shake your hand.
Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 20:14

Where are the mods when you need them.

As far as the bicolor goes, if I had the money I would definitely take the risk. Amazing animals. Please post a bunch of pictures when you get them.
Back to top Go down
Mario Lutz
Lord of the Serpents
Lord of the Serpents
Mario Lutz

Male
Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-03-06

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 22:42

the mods are here, and i will close the topic right away...

guys, this will be my first and last warning, VenomLand is not the place for this language at all... behave yourself or find another platform to play....

Mario
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomland.org
Sponsored content

B. Bicolor Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. Bicolor Info.   B. Bicolor Info. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B. Bicolor Info.
Page 1 of 1