VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Copperhead vs Long-nose viper

Go down 
+2
Joni hottinen
Georgi Jankov
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Georgi Jankov
Georgi Jankov

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Empty
PostSubject: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 19:55

Last edited by Georgi Jankov on Mon 16 Aug - 9:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 20:17

moderators! please do something about this!
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 20:47

What should we do, Joni?

It's in the curiosity section anyway Very Happy

I'm not very happy about having youngsters of 15 years here buying venomous stuff......

@Georgi
What's the reason for your question? Are you going to purchase a copperhead if we say the ammodytes is less potent or vice versa?
You won't hear such statements from experienced and serious users here.

Every venomous snake is dangerous and can disable you serious or even kill you - if some bad things fit together.

Once again, as elsewhere said: Wait a few years before entering the venomous section, learn about general caretaking of (harmless) snakes, get as much as possible theoretical knowledge about venomous and make yourself ready for "hots". As far as i can read in your postings, your're not ready at this time. At the age of fifteen, one has plenty of time - don't jump into any adventures!

regards
Peter

Last edited by Peter Zürcher on Sun 15 Aug - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Georgi Jankov
Georgi Jankov

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 20:58

Last edited by Georgi Jankov on Mon 16 Aug - 9:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 21:03

Sorry, but we won't encourage a 15 year old boy to purchase, keep or to do anything with any venomous snake.
And that's it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Joni hottinen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Joni hottinen

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 21:12

sent you PM, Peter.
Back to top Go down
Peter van Issem
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Peter van Issem

Male
Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug - 21:51

Both are deadly venomous!!! That´s it!
Back to top Go down
Martin Romanov
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Martin Romanov

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 0:17

A wise man once said "The most venomous snake in the world is the one that just bit you"
Back to top Go down
http://terraristic.net
Rainer Fesser
Systematicus
Systematicus

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 0:49

Yes, Martin,

and even if it has been any Copperhead or any V. ammodytes, that bite can kill you like Peter van Issem wrote. Don´t underestimate Copperheads or V. amm. In some areas V. amm venom is 3 times as toxic than in others.

Martin and Georgi: 15 isn´t a good age, if it ever should be, for dying or getting handicapped by a bite from a venemous snake.
Back to top Go down
Martin Romanov
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Martin Romanov

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 3:10

Rainer Fesser wrote:
Yes, Martin,

and even if it has been any Copperhead or any V. ammodytes, that bite can kill you like Peter van Issem wrote. Don´t underestimate Copperheads or V. amm. In some areas V. amm venom is 3 times as toxic than in others.

Martin and Georgi: 15 isn´t a good age, if it ever should be, for dying or getting handicapped by a bite from a venemous snake.
I'm not planing to die at 15 from a venomous snake simply because I won't keep any at that age.
Back to top Go down
http://terraristic.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copperhead vs Long-nose viper   Copperhead vs Long-nose viper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copperhead vs Long-nose viper
Page 1 of 1