VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....

Go down 
+4
Bostjan Kraner
Jon Davidson
Ralph Tümmers
Johan Pennanen
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Empty
PostSubject: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 22:20

Hi there,

Finally I got some eggs of those fantastic specie. My darker female mated with one of the brighter males. I'm still expecting maybe eggs of the brighter female.

interesting to notice was the defense behaviour of the female with her eggs. I took off the eggs to incubate them into an incubator. Next time, I'll let them directly with the female.

Calloselasma rhodostoma:

Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Dsc_0032

Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Dsc_0033
Back to top Go down
Johan Pennanen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johan Pennanen

Male
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 22:36

WWOOOW!!
Fantastic!!
Congrats! I like Malayan Pitviper alot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ralph Tümmers
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Ralph Tümmers

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeSun 5 Sep - 22:41

Congrats my friend,
will be time that we meet us again Wink
Greets Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.viperworld.de
Jon Davidson
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Jon Davidson

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep - 0:39

Congratulations, Mr. Carretero. Good luck with the incubation. Perhaps in the near future we can see some photographs of some tiny, perfect, beautiful and fantastic neonatal Calloselasma... Thank you for posting this. Sincerely, Jon Davidson .
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep - 3:21

Malayan Pit Vipers are one of my favourites. God luck with incubation.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Tom Charlton
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep - 5:31

Congratulations! I have a pair here that i have tried to breed this year, with no luck. I think the male is too small at the moment.

cheers, Tom
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomlogic.com
Karl Müller
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Karl Müller

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeTue 7 Sep - 1:02

Congrats on your clutch and good luck with incubation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeTue 7 Sep - 1:05

Thanks all,

I'll take some pictures when hatching will happen. Let's hope it will be ok... We'll see!

Thanks.

LucasC.
Back to top Go down
Zsolt Fekete

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov - 4:06

Hello Lucas,

Congratulations! What's up with the eggs?
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin
Peter Zürcher

Male
Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov - 4:28

He's got that clutch 2 years ago

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilienzoonockalm.at
Zsolt Fekete

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov - 5:06

Yes I know that is not a recent topic, but i was curious about the result:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....   Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calloselasma rhodostoma eggs....
Page 1 of 1