VenomLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Back from Hamm!

Go down 
+6
Maciej Pokrywka
Jorg Schenkels
Jaroslav Karhánek
Johan Pennanen
Jan-Alfred Berntsen
Stefan Anthonijsz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 8:27

Today I went to the snakeshow in Hamm and came back with some very nice snakes! It was a great day and I had a lot of fun Smile Not the best pictures but I will take some better ones when I have some more time and when the snakes are settled down.

0.1 Pseudechis colletti (Now I have a pair of them!)

Back from Hamm! IMG_0788

Back from Hamm! IMG_0790

Back from Hamm! IMG_0794

Back from Hamm! IMG_0799

1.0 Naja melanoleuca (subfulva) (One of the best looking cobras in my opinion!)

Back from Hamm! IMG_0805

This next animal is for a friend of mine. I keep it for a while and when we have time we will meet and I will bring her to him Smile

0.1 Dendroaspis angusticeps:

Back from Hamm! IMG_0802
Back to top Go down
Jan-Alfred Berntsen
Snakekeeper
Snakekeeper
Jan-Alfred Berntsen

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 8:41

Wow, I didn't think that it was possible to get P. colletti in Europe!
That's one of the most beautiful snakes on the face of the earth.

You have to keep us updated, and I would love to see your male!
Back to top Go down
Johan Pennanen
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Johan Pennanen

Male
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 8:46

Congrats to nice snakes!
Realy nice colletti!
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 8:53

Thanks!

@ Jan-Alfred: Look for pictures of the male here at this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaroslav Karhánek
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jaroslav Karhánek

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 18:17

Congrats!! Theys are beautiful. Hopefully in futute you will have babies from P.colleti:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushmaster.estranky.cz/
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 20:50

I hope that too Razz
Back to top Go down
Jorg Schenkels
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Jorg Schenkels

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 21:08

nice skip..
good luck with them..
gr jorg
Back to top Go down
Maciej Pokrywka
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Maciej Pokrywka

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep - 21:18

That's nice! Good luck with all of them. :-) Is the colletti female from Clemens?
Regards,
Maciej
Back to top Go down
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 0:56

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Bostjan Kraner
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Bostjan Kraner

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep - 3:24

Wow. Pseudechis colleti, one of my favourite snakes. Want her badly.

Regards, BKK
Back to top Go down
Aaron Percy
Aaron Percy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 14:11

I see you now have your pair of collett's Stefan, they look great and have a good hot rod pattern. I remember you now from another forum, was the wait for the partner as bad as it was when waiting for the first?
Back to top Go down
Sean Thomas
Sean Thomas

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 23:32

that colletti is stunning
Back to top Go down
http://www.seanthomas.net
Niels van den Hooff
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer
Niels van den Hooff

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 20:06

Sitting at my parents place right now and see the pictures on their computerscreen. Now the colleti seems even more red then on my computer back home.
Stunning animals Skip!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nelobro.com
Stefan Anthonijsz
Serpent Chief
Serpent Chief
Stefan Anthonijsz

Male

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:05

Thanks all!
Aaron Percy wrote:
I see you now have your pair of collett's Stefan, they look great and have a good hot rod pattern. I remember you now from another forum, was the wait for the partner as bad as it was when waiting for the first?
Haha, yes it was! Now hoping to get some banded and black tigers in a few years and some red bellied blacks Smile Also I am looking for blue bellied blacks (also known as spotted blacks). I know of two stories that people are keeping them but untill now I couldn't find those people... So if people have information for me, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Percy
Aaron Percy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 1:01

Ah you have good taste tigers are proberly my favourite species as they are stunning and really fascinating to keep. They are very funny some times. Good luck with your red bellies and spotted blacks, if i get mine i will be sure to post some pics for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back from Hamm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from Hamm!   Back from Hamm! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from Hamm!
Page 1 of 1